Recent content by Buck1974

1. Buck1974

St. Thomas cancelling games now

I am breaking my promise. Voorhees, I have kids in the Stark Catholic School system and my wife and I pay about $20,000 a year for Catholic education, nope we don't qualify for EdChoice. Unlike most Catholic parents, my wife and I and our kids never, ever, miss weekly Mass. We know what is...
  2. Buck1974

Stark County Football Week 8

A cursory look at hudl and maxpreps would have shown you Linsly has a lot more size and talent than CCC, so I completely disagree with your third sentence. I knew Central was in big trouble in this game after checking out Linsly. Bigger, faster and more athletic than Central. Central has been...
  3. Buck1974

It‘s horrible Aquinas has these kids as part of the Aquinas family. I promise, this is my last post on this thread.
  4. Buck1974

Obviously, but that fact is distinguishable and irrelevant to the point that he takes it too seriously, i.e., you can post on Yappi but not take it too seriously.
  5. Buck1974

You take high school football way to seriously.
  6. Buck1974

Not salty Jaws, just stating some facts for everyone. I try to keep the rule to not bad mouth other Catholic schools as we are all in the same boat and things do not look good for Catholic schools nationwide going forward and that certainly includes every Catholic high school in the DOY...
  7. Buck1974

Absolutely.
  8. Buck1974

BTW, welcome to Yappi Voorhees.
  9. Buck1974

I acknowledged that, but those are not game changing numbers either way when Central is going start to get 40+ EdChoice kids from St. Mikes and St. Joan of Arc every year plus at least 10 or more from St. Marys.
  10. Buck1974

K.
  11. Buck1974

I'll have to ask the Stark Catholic President who told me that and also sent his daughter to Aquinas. You may be right however, that was in the spring before butts were in the seats. The number always changes. 11, wow, 5 more than Aquinas, that is not an impressive number for Stark Catholic...
  12. Buck1974

It's public record, look it up. Aquinas also had about 10 kids from St. Paul last year. I think Hoban got about 8 or so and the rest went to public schools. You are correct St. Paul will not accept any vouchers, they are the only Catholic school in Stark to that does not but St. Paul also...
  13. Buck1974

The exact same percent as JFK and about the same percent Canton CC will have in a short time, if they want to stay open. I guess you are right, I don't happen to know every kid on the football team by name. My fault, I must be counting a couple kids twice.
  14. Buck1974

Canton Central Catholic is now about 34% EdChoice (1/3 of their enrollment). Central's two biggest feeder schools St. Mikes is about 40% EdChoice now and St. Joan of Arc is about 60% EdChoice. So CCC will be about half voucher in a couple years. JFK has pretty much the exact same % of...
  15. Buck1974

Ohio State Buckeyes 2021

I guess a receiver running with the ball after a catch for positive yards. The defender should just let him run for another 20 yards or so since he can’t be hit or tackled. Klatt sounded like an idiot.