Recent content by brianwr112

1. B

2021 B10 Pick'Em

Everyone beat Ohio State. Yappi officially get's the word "the" until the Buckeyes can win it back.
  2. B

Odd Scenarios

It's been a strange year
  3. B

OHSAA needs to fix this

Agree, you can even have them in a side gym. Football celebrated
  4. B

Princeton New coach

It still doesn't mean kids can just transfer there for athletics once they'er already started their high school eligibility
  5. B

2021 B10 Pick'Em

I just want everyone to know that the B10 Pick'Em really doesn't matter to me. I'm like Cael, just here for a NCAA Championship. At least everyone's 1 seed is still in the tournament. Good Luck all
  6. B

Princeton New coach

I don't remember when the private/public transfer becomes fraud. I know more and more kids are doing it but also see more instances of teams getting in trouble for it.
  7. B

Change

Totally understand that. I got frustrated with the same things at times when I was an assistant and the head coach kept those kids around. I'm now happy to see what those young men have turned into. That was special circumstances though. I can't imagine the difficulties running a program under...
  8. B

Princeton New coach

Yes, I know about the Massillon situation but didn't follow it closely. I didn't know if the distance came into play for that one. I'd think LaSalle would be the best place so the families didn't have to move then?
  9. B

Jackson State announces Deion Sanders as its next head football coach

Impressive win today vs Grambling State as -10.5 underdogs. I know it's to early but they've looked good. Every game's getting national exposure. NFL teams are watching. And Deion's friends and old teammates are praising Jackson State all over social media. I'm not saying they're going to turn...
  10. B

Princeton New coach

The kids would then have to transfer and deal with the same issues. I don't pay much attention to the transfers anymore. And understand why some did this year. But I think it'd be tough for the kids to just transfer some places per OHSAA? Obviously/hopefully Princeton's screening their transfers...
  11. B

Princeton New coach

The same that Parker would have to do at Princeton. The same that programs all over the state deal with at this time or later. I assume WW would have a coach in place by June 1
  12. B

No Decatur?

I agree I was harsh but I also remember a few weeks ago when he literally quit against Bravo-Young. If he can't safely make the weight cut and be effective then it's on Ryan to stop it.
  13. B

Change

So you normally get rid of kids based on talent or behavior issues? If it's behavior I don't know why you'd treat this year any different
  14. B

Princeton New coach

If I were the kids and their families I'd wait to see who WW brings in before making a decision. I'd think even with the disadvantages in terms of facilities and stuff...WW who'd draw some good coaches based on the talent in the district.
  15. B

Any District Alternates get in???

Wow, that's awful