brianwr112's latest activity

• B
    brianwr112 reacted to DonCalipari's post in the thread Princeton New coach with Like Like.
    At this point who knows the outcome. I'm hearing he may be staying. Good luck to all I know this was tiresome time for a lot of families...
  • B
    brianwr112 reacted to 1$’s 2¢'s post in the thread No Decatur? with Like Like.
    I remember how not cutting extreme weight helped a few other wrestlers. Kemmerer and Nick Heflin, for example. Jordan should give a...
  • B
    brianwr112 reacted to Donkability's post in the thread No Decatur? with Like Like.
    great kids regardless, wrestling is wrestling. dont think he can go up next two years at least. seabass looks good up at 141...
  • B
    brianwr112 replied to the thread 2021 B10 Pick'Em.
    Everyone beat Ohio State. Yappi officially get's the word "the" until the Buckeyes can win it back.
  • B
    brianwr112 reacted to standup's post in the thread 2021 B10 Pick'Em with Like Like.
    First of all I let me say thanks to all of you for allowing to be part of this most excellent community of wrestling nutballs! To say...
  • B
    brianwr112 replied to the thread Odd Scenarios.
    It's been a strange year
  • B
    brianwr112 reacted to CalendarCow54's post in the thread Odd Scenarios with Like Like.
    220 at Division 1 Kettering had a district alternate get in and place 5th becoming the state alternate, however the 3rd place match...
  • B
    brianwr112 replied to the thread OHSAA needs to fix this.
    Agree, you can even have them in a side gym. Football celebrated
  • B
    brianwr112 reacted to BHiatt's post in the thread OHSAA needs to fix this with Like Like.
    Their state tournament regulations say no podium presentations and no team point champion presentations. uh what??? Bowling had team...
  • B
    brianwr112 reacted to CoachHoversten's post in the thread injury default with Like Like.
    Three problems with your story... 1) Again, your wrestler committed an illegal act 2) No rules were broken by wrestler/coach winning...
  • B
    brianwr112 reacted to CoachHoversten's post in the thread injury default with Like Like.
    In order to win from an injury, the other wrestler had to have committed an illegal act. end of story
  • B
    brianwr112 replied to the thread Princeton New coach.
    It still doesn't mean kids can just transfer there for athletics once they'er already started their high school eligibility
  • B
    brianwr112 reacted to youngmanmom's post in the thread D1 Kettering Fairmont District with Like Like.
    I was fortunate to get tickets yesterday. There were a lot of good matches. This is my goodbye to wrestling mom and completely-biased...
  • B
    brianwr112 replied to the thread 2021 B10 Pick'Em.
    I just want everyone to know that the B10 Pick'Em really doesn't matter to me. I'm like Cael, just here for a NCAA Championship. At...
  • B
    brianwr112 replied to the thread Princeton New coach.
    I don't remember when the private/public transfer becomes fraud. I know more and more kids are doing it but also see more instances of...