Recent content by Braddock

1. Braddock

What happens if counties go "Purple"?

Not concerned about viruses or fires. I got better things to do than think about things like that. Do you sit with a fire extinguisher and a mask?
  2. Braddock

Glad I got your attention. So we agree it isn’t anything to be worried about. How you been?
  3. Braddock

Is Mrs. Pearson a troll?
  4. Braddock

Where we at on the death rate? How many asymptotic people? How many mask wearers are getting sick....since it’s all the rave and cases are rising.
  5. Braddock

I have been through 10 names on here though.
  6. Braddock

Wanna bet?
  7. Braddock

Not a troll. This is me, it’s who I am. Ask anyone on here. I don’t recognize your name though, so maybe you’re not familiar with how I roll.
  8. Braddock

R.I.P. IRISH BUFFALO

I just came in here to say rip. Wtf?!! How are alive? Glad it was a misleading headline.
  9. Braddock

Hey look at my paisley print mask that my gf made me!!! Yeah I know the virus is super contagious and is most likely created in a lab by guys wearing biological warfare suits....but this mask will protect me.
  10. Braddock

Exactly.
  11. Braddock

Did you stock up on tissues for trumps victory?? Please post pics of yourself that night.
  12. Braddock

Hey Happy the homo. How are you?
  13. Braddock

In all seriousness we are actually better off without the people who walk around wearing masks. You do zero good for society and I wish this virus was at a 10% death rate like you guys are acting. You’re using this virus as an excuse to get paid and stay home. Like I said....we are better off if...
  14. Braddock

99.6% chance of surviving. Why are you afraid??? Maybe your boyfriend will snuggle with you.
  15. Braddock

You guys only have a 99.6.% of surviving. It’s laughable how much of a puzzeee you guys are.