bombers92's latest activity

• B
    bombers92 replied to the thread Moeller AD.
    You guys laugh but kremer just offered my unborn son a full ride last night. He’s out of control and needs to be reined in
  • B
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😂😂😂 I agree
  • B
    And yet, the Bombers have swept the all-sports trophy every year since 2008 and have won at least a piece of the GCL title in every...
  • B
    Can confirm this is a classic dad maneuver. "Kremer really wanted my kid"
  • B
    So, the president is to blame rather than the AD, in your opinion?
  • B
    bombers92 replied to the thread GCL 20/21.
    Weak move by the GCL with the co-player of the year. Rodgers is 1st in scoring, 2nd in rebounds, 2nd in assists, and 1st in steals...
  • B
    bombers92 replied to the thread How Old Is Your Gym?.
    Been there a couple of times. Agreed. Really cool gym. Also a gym that could really benefit from an endline seating option. Plenty of...
  • B
    bombers92 replied to the thread Ohio Mr. Basketball 20-21.
    Kobe Rodgers is going to D2 nova southeastern. It’s a win-win either way!
  • B
    Really fun places to attend a game especially in league or against a major opponent. With the bands, students, and standing room only...
  • B
    Berning Memorial Gym. Built in 1960 when they built the new school building for St. X and moved from downtown Cincinnati to...
  • B
    bombers92 replied to the thread Ohio Mr. Basketball 20-21.
    The only thing hurting him is that he really came on late this season, but I don't think anyone is playing better right now than he is.
  • B
    Maybe it had something to do with him inheriting a proud football program coming off back to back state titles and overseeing a total...
  • B
    I enjoyed the dichotomy before and after the football state title game between people saying st x didn’t have the athletes to keep up...
  • B
    bombers92 replied to the thread GCL 20/21.
    I believe he’s first in scoring, second in rebounds, and 1st in steals in the gcl south. I don’t know what else you’d have to do to win...
  • B
    Pretty sure his son is in 7th grade. Kremer probably just took him out for a nice lobster dinner