Recent content by bkmk1

1. bkmk1

Region 1 Final: Mentor (8-1) vs Medina (6-3)

I have to admit, I do agree that they should wait till after the Region finals, then re-bracket. That makes the most sense.
  2. bkmk1

Brecksville at Avon

Where is the talk and love about this game. This should be a great game. I would love to see this game. Any Brecksville or Avon parents, family, or people that have 1 ticket to sell, I'm very interested. PM me!
  3. bkmk1

Region 1 Final: Mentor (8-1) vs Medina (6-3)

I'm going with: what I usually believe wins games. Who wins the trenches. Can Medina stop Mentors run game (RB+QB)? Can Medina's pash rush make Kipp uncomfortable? Can Mentors DL make Allar uncomfortable with a lot of pressure and stop Medinas run game (RB+QB). The team that wins the trenches...
  4. bkmk1

Playoffs Round 2: Best Chances at an Upset?

Thanks. You stay safe as well.
  5. bkmk1

I'm just spent from school and everything that goes with it. As well as this pandemic. As well as missing out on my number 1 hobby of coming to Ohio every Friday for Ohio HS football. Been rough. Plus it is kind of funny having you bring up my countdown that didn't work as I thought.
  6. bkmk1

You've been pretty quiet on here for awhile. I like you better when your indoor bunker. Just go away.
  7. bkmk1

See what happens when you think. As far as principles, I have to make choices just like everyone else. I am still going to school and doing my job with a mask. I am still going to some games when possible. That does not mean I believe both should be happening. My principles are still: follow the...
  8. bkmk1

How about " nice job picking that upset". And as far as football goes, yes I did say they woudn't play. And that was my opinion. That's what yappi is alot of: people's opinions. The only good is that the kids get to play. But it is still not good from teams opting out, teams forfeiting out of...
  9. bkmk1

Brunswick over McKinley.
  10. bkmk1

Could this season lead to a change in the way the OHSAA does playoffs?

Honestly, I actually hope they eliminate Harbins if everyone gets in. First off, it could and should get coaches and AD's thinking about scheduling better competition versus trying to get cupcakes and go 10-0 or 9-1. The better teams you play, the more prepared you will be come playoff time...
  11. bkmk1

Official 2020 Region 1 thread

I'm very much looking forward to R1 final 8. All 4 games have intrigue. 1. Ed's vs. Medina - This is truly a matchup of contrasting styles. A team known for its championship caliber defense vs. a team known for its offensive fireworks. But you can see that Ed's is starting to peak at the right...
  12. bkmk1

PLAYOFF TICKETS

I also have Directv, only because I want the NFL ticket. Spectrum refused to negotiate their price. I wanted it for about 7 weeks, then cancel like you did. I didn't tell them that, but that was my plan.
  13. bkmk1

PLAYOFF TICKETS

I don't think that is Spectrum. I think that is Boxcast.
  14. bkmk1

PLAYOFF TICKETS

I just got off the phone with Spectrum. They made it very clear that the only way to watch any of the Ohio HS playoffs covered by Spectrum is: you MUST have Spectrum TV. If you don't have Spectrum TV, you CAN NOT watch any games that SPECTRUM broadcasts on TV or online. You can't buy a game...
  15. bkmk1

PLAYOFF TICKETS

Well it sou I wish/hope that is true. But for some reason I thought you needed to have Spectrum to get the live stream. Either that or if you have Spectrum TV, then the live streams would be free to you and people that don't have Spectrum (like me), would pay per game. Once anyone knows the...