Recent content by Bitter Pine Sitter

1. Bitter Pine Sitter

2024 Northern Buckeye Conference

hahah....I can tell you.....its going to be a long, long, LLLOOOONG time before Rossford or Maumee wants anything to do with the NLL.
  2. Bitter Pine Sitter

I often wonder.....what ends up causing these disparities? Why do distrcits such as Wauseon, Archbold (of course there are others in other leagues, such as OG) that just seem to be good at everything? Or when they aren't in a given sport, they turn things around quickly. There HAS to be...
  3. Bitter Pine Sitter

Its sad that high schools are switching leagues simply because they aren't winning on a level playing field. I understand the disadvantages created by parochials, open enrollment, and big disparities in enrollment sizes that happen over time......but to shift leagues simply because youre not...
  4. Bitter Pine Sitter

why would Evergreen want to leave the NWOAL? They seem to have fit into the league nicely for decades. Like sized schools in reasonable geographic proximity. They even have similar demographics and socio-economics as everyone else in the league. As for joining the NBC, theyd be looking at...
  5. Bitter Pine Sitter

Don Jackson and Tom Ferguson at Rossford, share the name on the RHS football stadium for a reason. Ferguson followed Jackson and over about a 35 year period, both had near equal success in winning multiple NLL titles and making post-season appearances.
  6. Bitter Pine Sitter

Good luck finding a $300-$400k house available in Rossford. Theyre all in Perryburg and AW.
  7. Bitter Pine Sitter

Why open enroll??? First of all, all of TPS is within a 15-20 drive to get to Rossford. I dont think we have to re-hash why a family might want to head to a suburb vs a city school. Secondly, Perrysburg is a fine district, but it is also HUGE. Got a kid that's a decent player with...
  8. Bitter Pine Sitter

Coaching Changes

Rossford doesn't have a boys basketball opening. All indications are that Jon Reitz will be back for 2024/25.
  9. Bitter Pine Sitter

Gotta start w winning more than 3 total games between boys basketball and football, if they dont want to lose anyone.
  10. Bitter Pine Sitter

Rossford has lost a ton over the years to ALL the parochials. SJJ, SFS, Strich, and Central.....all located within a 15 minute commute. (probably a stretch for SJJ, but my point remains). And for a school that graduates about 125, losing a few athletes here and there, has been devastating at...
  11. Bitter Pine Sitter

A large part of the Rossford school district is rural Perrysburg Township. The City of Rossford is landlocked. The school district is far from landlocked. There is potential for significant growth; PT already just approved a 140 house subdivision located on SR795 in the Rossford school district...
  12. Bitter Pine Sitter

Eastwood has arguably the worst facilities (imo, there is no argument....they do) in the NBC....and they have the best top to bottom, boys and girls, athletics in the NBC and have for quite some time. I think the state of facilities gets overplayed when it comes to athletic performance. Thats...
  13. Bitter Pine Sitter

Lake Levy Vote March 19

Because high school PE teachers did such an awesome job of keeping everyone so fit and not obese?? Come on.
  14. Bitter Pine Sitter

Lake Levy Vote March 19

This popcorn tastes good.