Recent content by BGSUGrad

1. B

A Simple Solution To The Competitive Balance Issue

That is not accurate, the count towards the new school's total enrolment of students, but the CB number for each school for each sport is based on the actual kids on the roster. Thus why schools have a different CB number for football them they would for basketball
  2. B

2023 Northern Buckeye Conference

BGHS did switch to the Wing T this year, coincidence? LOL
  3. B

Got to admit, it’s pretty funny that Eastwood got ran over by a Wing T style team. So it turns out that it is a pretty good way to run an offense? lol
  4. B

2023 NWO Football

If you think you can have your kids take a breath, remind them to stay off the center and possibly sub in Lentz (not sure if he is always out there for PAT, but he is 6’8”) there is nothing wrong with the time out. Blocking it ends the game as well! You can’t take the TO to overtime anyways...
  5. B

2023 Northern Lakes League...both divisions

Last I saw they had 19, anything special lead to the 40? For Findlay
  6. B

Northwest Ohio Realignment

O O so like Elmwood joining doesn’t count? and since your crystal ball is so clear, reference the post where you knew Ada and Leipsic were jumping to the BVC . . . I’ll wait
  7. B

Then give them the Vanlue treatment and tell them girls VB and BB have to play independent.
  8. B

Giving someone 5-6 YEARS to leave is not the same. How long they give Vanlue to figure it out for this football season? About 6 months.
  9. B

The size issue is absurd, if LB is too big they they should have kicked them out. LB is a mid sized D5 school and it will be 8-10 years until they reach D4. MAC schools D5-D7 NWC schools D5-D7 NWOAL schools D4-D7 All small school leagues have a range of schools. My guess is the BVC adds another...
  10. B

I would say Lake is a toss up but will lean Maumee - like their new coach. So wins are Bowser, Fostoria Toss up - Springfield, Lake, Rossford, Bryan I would guess 4 wins total
  11. B

Lincolnview BOE Discusses NWC Membership Situation

I am not connected, never claimed to be and still don’t care where or if LB ends up in a conference. I am simply stating that the excuses used are absurd. If the NWC conference doesn’t want them because they are an outline geographically - that’s a good reason If they don’t want them because...
  12. B

I don’t care where if at all LB ends up conference wise, but the arguments being made as to why a league would not want them are just absurd: 1. The st mikes kids that “show up” in high school already live in the district, they arnt transferring here - there is no catholic pipeline bringing in...
  13. B

All in woman’s sports, (2volleyball, 2 track)and judging by the traffic on this site, no one really cares about those sports
  14. B

Completely agree, LB is a founding member of the league they are in, what should they do? Ban houses from being built? Play an all independent schedule at the detriment to their students? How many schools have left a conference for being “too good” I am guessing we can count them on two hands.
  15. B

So we all agree: CR, NB, Arcadia nor Vanlue(I know the last 2 haven't joined) would win the NWCC in pretty much any sport. They are 4 of the smaller, weaker athletic programs in the state, what was the point of switching conferences? You have increased your travel and your best chance of a win...