Bevo's latest activity

• B
    This is District week for the girls. Is the Lady red still playing? Hair puller has two sisters who are really good, also. I believe...
  • B
    Bevo replied to the thread 2019-20 Ohio State Basketball.
    Actually, I meant Dakich. He contributed mightily that season. Recall when they beat Sparty at OSU and A.D. hit a long, long buzzer...
  • B
    Well, I'm getting fatter by the day so there doesn't need to be a day to call attention to it! Try these: Townes Van Zandt - Dollar...
  • B
    I believe the "huskers" are in it to win it. I'm sure they believe they can. Every team has the emotional let down after a big win. I...
  • B
    I am probably one of the knuckleheads but I do know some about the game. Sometimes I believe Holtman needs to jump the guys more when...
  • B
    Would be nice to get at least one in B T. T. Then who knows. Would also be nice not to to travel to the far west to play.
  • B
    Yep - they will drive a fan nuts! Wish we had Potter back. Maryland a potential final four team. Buckeyes - gritty; hats off to...
  • B
    The writer Roger Kahn (TheBoys of Summer) has passed away at the age of 93. We discussed Roger's baseball opus years ago. I related...
  • B
    Bevo replied to the thread Cavs 2019-2020.
    They all looked really happy with themselves. League blows and this franchise is in shambles. Indifference is worse than hate. So, is...
  • B
    You learn to dribble and pass in the fifth grade and then keep drilling; of course, if you are one of the Cavs, one of their complaints...
  • B
    Yeas, it is staggering how many physical and mental mistakes they make with the ball. How many opportunities are lost because of...
  • B
    Bevo replied to the thread Big ten Hoops.
    I believe Indy will be all over him. But, who knows how he would feel going back.
  • B
    Bevo replied to the thread Big ten Hoops.
    PSU, Rutgers, Ill. - up. OSU, Purdue, Sparty - down. Lots of schools will want J.B. Since I am a Buckeye, I hope he doesn't go to...
  • B
    Recall the scene in On Golden Pond when Henry Fonda (Norman Thayer) pulls down a copy of Treasure Island to read and indicates that he...