Recent content by Bengal96

1. B

2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

They could of won a few games this year had they played the right players. Instead of playing favorites. These coaches wouldn’t know talent if it was right in front of them. Just watching the games you can clearly see.
  2. B

They could of won a few games, it’s all on the coaches. Coaches are seriously clueless. I’ve seen every game and can see clearly some of these kids don’t belong in the starting line up of on the field at all.
  3. B

Honestly. This is the worst football team I’ve ever seen at any level. What is wrong with the RB he can’t pick up a block to save his life, can’t make a play. Has gotten QB killed multiple times., The Qb and wr’s are not on same page. Special teams are the worst. Defense can’t tackle. Seriously...
  4. B

Going to be a running clock 3 minutes into the 1st quarter.
  5. B

Seriously? What do you do at practice all week? Penalties, special teams? 🤬 wtf This is absolutely pathetic
  6. B

It's working out GREAT!!!
  7. B

He doesn't know anything about his own team, supposedly he's never at practice. How's he going to know who the best players are? What each player does well and put them in a good situations instead of setting them up to fail.
  8. B

Exactly. I don't think these kids quit at all. It's the coaches who have no clue who to play or how to put these kids in the right position to win the games. They play favoritism with players instead of the best players. Yes they've had some injuries but they been in just about every game so far...
  9. B

Changes are needed. This coaching staff plays favorites instead of the best talent. They deserve to go 0-10. Feel bad for these kids.
  10. B

Absolutely pathetic season. Feel bad for these kids. Feel bad for the seniors going to go out 0-10 The kids are playing hard but it all comes down to the coaching. The whole coaching staff needs to be replaced. Special teams has been terrible all season long, defense I see kids can’t tackle...