Recent content by BBfootball92

1. B

Southwestern Buckeye League 2019 season thread

I respect that sir
  2. B

Lol seriously ? Last I checked that was a preseason scrimmage 13-6 Preseason Get out of here U lost to the 2 bigger schools you played I call it how it is . I mean if you’re going there maybe Clinton massie wasn’t healthy 12 weeks later when you got them ? Lol Now like I said , go beat...
  3. B

Lol seriously ? Last I checked that was a preseason scrimmage 13-6 Preseason Get out of here U lost to the 2 bigger schools you played I call it how it is . Now like I said , go beat Wyoming
  4. B

Bb 30 Vv 19 Games are won and lost on the field The swbl was good this year on both sides of the league Pretty sure Franklin beat them too, u don’t think either Franklin or bellbrook would have a chance at making a run in that division /region 2 loses in league doesn’t equal league champs Now...
  5. B

#7 Trotwood-Madison @ #2 Wapakoneta

I never slammed them and yes both of my comments are condescending, just the way my brain was operating at the moment , anyone who’s watched a twood game knows they consistently hold . Twood has owned this region and division really for that matter for the better part of a decade . Not once did...
  6. B

Let’s go valley view , give us more to talk about please !!!
  7. B

On the other hand tho , IF trotwood goes the distance in the playoffs it’s because their regular season schedule is tougher then the playoffs for them , their schedule consists of pretty much ALL D1 teams and good ones at that . They are definitely battle tested and prepared
  8. B

Trotwood holds every single play And that’s not an understatement Trotwood will lose to st Mary’s tho because they DO get called for other penalties This is probably one of the least disciplined teams they’ve fielded in the past decade and for that reason they will lose to Mary’s or the best...
  9. B

Bellbrook played massie very well in preseason scrimmage I knew valley view would be in this game if not win in but to dominate like that ?? I love seeing that Carry the banner Vv!! Way to go
  10. B

Play in a league that isn’t full of d4/d5 teams you mean ? That’s the real problem here let’s gey real , when we scheduled tecumsah years ago they were a solid program , Fairborn is a joke but they still should be able to get 5 wins a year , and the swbl crossover game really screws us amd...
  11. B

Pretty disheartening that a team that only played 9 games and went 7-2 gets in over bellbrook .
  12. B

Bellbrook 45 Monroe 0 Finish 8-2 Now we cross our fingers Alderbeat London I know that.. In 4 seasons at bellbrook coach Jenkins has done the following 7-3 7-3 10-0 8-2 Coaching is everything Congrats to the eagles on a solid season with a younger group of boys , a lot to look forward to...
  13. B

Bethel Tate losing to blanchester hurt in a bad way now looking at 8-2 and no playoffs Terrible
  14. B

Bellbrook sitting at 5th right now D3 region 11 Sheridan is right behind them at 6th in region , would be real interesting if we end up with a repeat of last year with them traveling back to bellbrook for a another fun matchup !
  15. B

Valley view should handle brookville but yes your right anything’s possible