Recent content by BBfootball92

1. B

2020 SWBL Final Season

Man o man , what if bellbrook had star back burandi ?
  2. B

DIII Region 12

Man only if bellbrook has their star back Man o man
  3. B

2020 SWBL Final Season

31-0 Bellbrook at halftime absolute domination all 3 phases
  4. B

2020 SWBL Final Season

24-0 bellbrook
  5. B

2020 SWBL Final Season

17-0 bellbrook Field goal good belmbrook defense gets another 3 n out Bellbrook Westbrook rushes for 12 yard td 17-0
  6. B

2020 SWBL Final Season

After 1 quarter of play Bellbrook 7 St Mary’s 0 4th and goal from 5 for bellbrook ,not sure if kicking field goal or not
  7. B

Alter vs Trotwood

seth Morris is hurt he will not be playing
  8. B

2020 SWBL Final Season

easy easy. Brookville is 3-4 in league and there’s a drop off after the top 2 . I’d like to give Franklin more respect based off of the vv win but let’s be real, that was a hangover game for vv after playing bellbrook, they play that game again valley view trounces them. Don’t beat your chest...
  9. B

2020 SWBL Final Season

Bellbrook impressed me tonight , they showed up fired up and rejuvenated after a week off and the loss of RB burandi . They proved their more then just 1 guy, they played swarming defense and Gave relentless effort . Way to make a statement bellbrook Proud of those boys in purple.
  10. B

2020 SWBL Final Season

I’ll miss the swbl, the way things have been . A lot of wonderful memories with great programs Valley view , Milton , Brookville , Franklin last 10 years . Good luck to all on their new journeys
  11. B

2020 SWBL Final Season

Looking At the matchups I think bellbrook had the best opportunity of anyone to get to the regional final . These seniors have been apart of some good teams and played some good teams/competition over the past 3 seasons 10-0/8-2/6-0 . They are coached very well , and always come with relentless...
  12. B

DIII Region 12

Bellbrook lost their best offensive threat and arguably best player last night to a broken fibula or tibia . Prayers to Seth burandi and his family . Bellbrook is a very sound team with great coaching but I got to believe that this injury derails any real chance at a nice run now in the...
  13. B

2020 SWBL Final Season

Bellbrooks season will not be the same after tonight , the loss of burandi will derail any hope of a playoff run. reports are He broke his fibula . prayers to him and the family for a speedy recovery
  14. B

2020 SWBL Final Season

Bb 42 Brookville 21 bellbrook varsity dominated first half. Eagles keep improving
  15. B

2020 SWBL Final Season

Bb 35 Brookville 7 Halftime score