Recent content by Auglaize99

1. A

Midwest Athletic Conference 2020

This discussion really makes me hope that DSJ gets to play an NWC team.
  2. A

The Official 2020 Cincinnati Reds Thread

So the seeds look to be 1- LAD 2- ATL 3- CHC 4 - SD 1 & 4 are locked, 2&3 could still flip. Reds can still be #5 - out. So my first and main hope is that they make the playoffs. After that I'd prefer they play anyone besides the Cubs in the first round simply for the sake of variety. They...
  3. A

2020 OHSAA Unofficial Last Man Standing (Week 5)

Coldwater over Delphos St. John's by 38
  4. A

Nice time to put together a win streak. Looks like ATL, CHC, LAD and SD are in and that leaves five teams for the four remaining spots. Should keep it interesting through the last day of the regular season.
  5. A

Northwest Conference 2020

Too bad, is it too late for Crestview to get another shot at Spencerville tonight?
  6. A

2020 OHSAA Unofficial Last Man Standing (Week 4)

So Ada pulled the plug on the season... so I need to make a different pick: Columbus Grove over Delphos Jefferson by 35
  7. A

2020 OHSAA Unofficial Last Man Standing (Week 4)

Spencerville over Ada by 38
  8. A

2nd in the division, a wild card or out of playoffs seem about equally likely, but I'd rather they play someone besides the Cubs if they make the playoffs.
  9. A

OK, they've climbed to within a couple of games of 0.500 so I guess I'll start to get my hopes up a bit. Staying realistic, at this point I think I'd be satisfied with the Reds making the playoffs and then getting swept by the Dodgers!
  10. A

Friday Final Scores - 9/11

Ottawa-Glandorf 27 St Marys 20 F/2OT
  11. A

Bath 7 Elida 27
  12. A

New Bremen 38 Delphos St Johns 6
  13. A

How much weight have you gained during COVID

I recognized early on that this would be a common outcome. My solution has been to stop stepping on the scale.
  14. A

Northwest Conference 2020

I was wondering the same thing. My guess is you get the opportunity to enroll at a good school and the privilege of paying tuition and room+board at the regular rate minus the typical need and merit based financial aid package. In other words, the same deal every accepted student gets. Does...
  15. A

2020 OHSAA Unofficial Last Man Standing (Week 3)

New Bremen over Delphos St Johns by 35