Recent content by arizonawildcat

1. A

Pete

May he die a slow and painful death.
  2. A

Pete Rose

Why do I hate him? maybe because he was a cheater and a liar. He'll be put in the HOF only after he's dead.
  3. A

Am I mistaken . . .

All the ads I see on Yappi are from either coin dealers or Saks, where are the questionable items are shown.
  4. A

Cleveland Guardians

Tito has Tribe in first place in their division. Time to fire him?
  5. A

Scrimmage Scores

St. Ignatius 2, Hudson 1
  6. A

Am I mistaken . . .

or is that Yappi is now displaying ads for what could be called (politely) marital aids?
  7. A

Moeller vs. Massillon predictions

Predictions: Moelller 5 penalties for 45 yards Massillon 12 penalties for 130 yards
  8. A

2022 St. Edward Football

And their fans would cut their wrists.
  9. A

Cleveland. Com top Ohio QBs 2022

Hurts to realize that an Ignatius QB has not made the list. Cats are going to be in major trouble in Kyle's last year.
  10. A

What if the customer is 76 cents short?

I too was wondering about the tip. Did she intend to give him no tip at all?
  11. A

Primary Night 8/2

When I went to vote around noon, I asked if the early voting had been busy. The voting "people" said it was the most crowded primary they had ever witnessed.
  12. A

Do you like self-checkout at Grocery Stores

The last time I went to a Safeway I asked the clerk if he would tell me what he was paid. I admitted it was none of my business, but he smiled and replied that it was well over $20 per hour.
  13. A

Gas Prices

$3.98 at Sam's Club in Tucson.
  14. A

2022 St. Ignatius Football

Happy Feast Day!
  15. A

Celtics great Bill Russell passes away at 88

The greatest player to have ever held a basketball. No Jordon, no Lebron, just Russell.