Recent content by AHM

1. A

Dublin Coffman Rocks 2020

ok
  2. A

Here’s what I told you. It’s going to be Crager. End of story. What else do you want to know? Again. Maybe you want to believe I don’t know anything. Ok, that’s fine. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe it’s between Sharrett Hale Burchfield Wiggins Belichick Saban and Reid well see in March
  3. A

No. Current. Head. Coach. From. Central. Ohio. Is. Interviewing.
  4. A

no head coach from any of those leagues are interviewing.
  5. A

I havent provided hearsay. I havent been wrong yet. Just dont read if you dont like it. But you asked and I answered.
  6. A

I’m not judging at all. I’m repeating what I’m told. Verbatim. you asked me to provide information as I got it. That’s all I did. Take it or leave it.
  7. A

The coach you are referring to is a good coach at a small school. And hes had a great year and lots of good/OK years and some bad years. Im not trying to dismiss anyone. There will be a lot of small school supporters that feel that their guy is underrated. But this is Dublin. The coaches...
  8. A

Great insight Harrycrane. We all are fired up to see you break down that NCAA Womens Bracket in a couple weeks. But back to Coffman Football. Talked to administration over the weekend. Interviews are set. A mix of small school head coaches and assistants, mostly from other parts of the...
  9. A

Interviews have just now been scheduled today....No one interviewed yet.
  10. A

D1 region 3

Weather was great. I have no idea about Quinns health. It was a first round game. Gahanna's game plan was to shorten the game and run the ball all night. Defensively, Coffman could never get off the field. Lanza was a really good coach.
  11. A

D1 region 3

Gahanna had some really good teams until Lanza retired. They upset Coffman in Brady Quinn’s last game, first year in the playoffs. Coffman was absolutely loaded and Gahanna was a 7-3 team. Gahanna has been a mystery since Lanza retired.
  12. A

i don’t really understand what you are saying. I don’t know how or when they set up interviews. But I know Crager is going to be the head coach.
  13. A

dude. I don’t know who you are so I’m sure I don’t take shots at your kids. the admin thought the job would generate a lot more genuine interest than it did. They would have loved to hire a credible coach with a strong reputation and a good record. No one of that ilk has applied let alone will...
  14. A

you can take me with a grain of salt. Or you can say I hate Dublin (I don’t) or you can just believe I have no idea what I’m talking about. I don’t care. Crager is going to be the coach
  15. A

Ok. If it makes you feel better to think that go for it. There are not a lot of good candidates on the table, most of which refuse to interview in front of a committee and even fewer that will take a pay cut (Dublin will max out at 10 years experience on the pay scale and that was a stretch)...