Recent content by AHM

1. A

No High School Football 2020

Personally I’m hopeful that human nature wins. There’s has been no plan. Flattening then curve has become loss of freedom until a vaccine is found. Schools becoming shells of what they were intended, elimination of sports because of the inherent danger of spreading among people surging six...
  2. A

No High School Football 2020

you’ll stay at home as long as the governor tells you too. And you’ll complain on yappi and act like you know what’s going on. But really you have no clue and will do what you’re told. Like the rest of us.
  3. A

Dublin Coffman 2019

I dont care if you watch them or not. Its smart for you to say "I heard it wasnt..." rather than watch them and see for yourself. Smart move. It isnt peeving me at all. its not video. Its videos plural. As for the assistant coach(es) who question the culture of Coffman football...some...
  4. A

Dublin Coffman 2019

Do you want the video? It has coaches conducting workouts. And it shows who is working out. Not whole teams, just the varsity. Then you wont have to reference "what you are being told" but rather what you see with your own eyes. If you want the video Just let me know.
  5. A

Dublin Coffman 2019

I do follow all the good teams in Columbus. And I’m not turned off at all. I’ll be at several Coffman games next year. And several central games. And several Hartley games. And I want to see UA and Davidson play. I always go to desales games. Every year. I’m not hating anything. I’m just...
  6. A

Dublin Coffman 2019

deep connection or no dog in the fight: one of those.
  7. A

Dublin Coffman 2019

Keep your questions to one post, and it will be easier for me to answer. I dont want to purposefully miss any. Remember all of these incidents are purely hypothetical. In my previous dissertation, I only hypothetically referenced any singular star player and and his diva dad as you said in...
  8. A

Dublin Coffman 2019

Purely hypothetical. Im not talking about the end of the Pickerington North game at all. Not only am I not talking about it, none of the players or coaches who were on the sideline were talking about that either.
  9. A

What makes a coach successful?

A successful coach is one that can inspire the players. I saw it first hand at Desales with Tony Pusateri. He could get the players to do things no one else could. We would run through a wall for him!
  10. A

Dublin Coffman 2019

I took you at your word in your earlier saying it was your last post, pointed to the critic with an agenda. But then you brought it back up, so Ill take it as an invitation! Thank you! But you bring up culture and that is a great conversation. I would love to get feedback from you and...
  11. A

Dublin Coffman 2019

👍
  12. A

Dublin Coffman 2019

Back to football. I didnt mean to hijack Harry, and its nothing personal. Lets act like I know nothing and and am making everything up because Im jealous and bitter. Im throwing out blind accusations defaming innocent people. You are the voice of reason with a pulse on the team and the...
  13. A

Dublin Coffman 2019

Im afraid of you calling me names. So I backtrack.
  14. A

Dublin Coffman 2019

You got me. Scared. I wish you didn’t expose me. Whatever will I do. Culture is great.
  15. A

Dublin Coffman 2019

T Yea. I backtracked. The culture is great. I d never heard anyone involved with Coffman football say different. Not an administrator. Not a player. Not a parent. Not a community member. Not even(uh oh) current assistant coaches. None of them sees any problems with the culture. And neither do...