Recent content by *67

1. 6

Northwest Ohio Realignment

I have said this before and I'll say it again. Inside knowledge. If Defiance bolts, the WBL becomes an 8-team league and Kenton is on an island.
  2. 6

D7 2021 Outlook

Believe Rossy is going to Wittenberg and Shaun is considering a walk-on at Cincinnati.
  3. 6

Lima Perry or Ada ?

You also have to remember if there's no soccer team, maybe those kids do nothing in the fall. Do that for 4 years, and you are a whole different kid physically.
  4. 6

Regional sites for NE Ohio

Northwest Ohio
  5. 6

D7 2021 Outlook

LCC loses Rossy Moore and Shaun Thomas, but return their QB, a really great RB in Quintel Peoples, Bryan Hines is a difference-maker on offense. They're still going to be very good in 2021.
  6. 6

Elmwood to join BVC

But they're not expanding. They're replacing a team that left explicitly because they weren't sure their JV or even their junior high teams would be able to play games because other teams were canceling on them. Yes, the NWC was more proactive than the BVC was. Ada absolutely could have...
  7. 6

Elmwood to join BVC

And the NWC was twice as proactive about it as the BVC has been.
  8. 6

The 'Mangas Syndrome'...Made Out Of The Same Mold

So basically, you think I wasn't dating my wife until I got married to her? What sense does that make? You think schools are sending letters to kids they aren't trying to convince to come to their school? You think they're sending handwritten notes because they're bored? No. The second...
  9. 6

Elmwood to join BVC

Leipsic wanted out. They want stability. They want to know their opponent is going to show up on Friday. And the BVC doesn't give them that any more. Everyone knows Vanlue, Arcadia, and Cory-Rawson are just ticking time bombs, and no one is doing anything about it. So they bailed, and they're...
  10. 6

See, but there's your issue. That account isn't his employers account. That's his account. He gets to Tweet whatever he wants. They also can fire him for whatever he wants. If you don't like it, that's fine. But trying to drum up some controversy because he doesn't think the exact same way you...
  11. 6

So you're saying he's got the balls to put his name behind what he thinks, while the vast majority of us cowards don't? You're correct, and that says more about us than it does him.
  12. 6

Do you think you posting stupid things on Yappi is interpreted as representing the management or ownership of wherever you work? If you don't like the things he tweets about politics, fine, whatever. But don't pretend like you "don't have a dog in the fight" and "you're just asking questions".
  13. 6

Elmwood to join BVC

Leipsic is gone. They are NWC all the way. Before Elmwood joined, there was at least one other school set to jump from the BVC to the NWC. Maybe two. We'll see if it shakes out, but Leipsic is firmly in the NWC camp.
  14. 6

How Old Is Your Gym?

Parkway had one for sure, and had one into the 2000s (maybe really late 90s, at minimum). Remember folks getting honked off that they did all sorts of fundraising to put a new wood basketball floor down, and just a few years later, they tore the school down and sold the "old" wood court to a church.
  15. 6

How Old Is Your Gym?

I was just talking to someone about tartan floor yesterday. Who all had one? I know Parkway, Elida, Temple Christian in Lima had one. I was told Fort Recovery had one but never saw it. Anyone else?