Recent content by ??????

1. ?

Beacons of light and closing/consolidating of parishes

Solid post, but now you’ll be labeled a lost soul, selfish, me me me person, lazy, moron and less angelic by Vincent and Boss
  2. ?

Yes, so simple, I agree. Huge successful businesses like Zerox, Blockbuster and Kodak refused change and were left in the dust. On the other hand stores like Amazon morphed from a simple on line bookstore. At least we agree with the poor performing part when it comes to overall mass attendance.
  3. ?

One last thing, it’s awful funny how you guys throw Satan and sinner out towards others and then when somebody throws it back, you get all holy, through the whole debate really I’m just throwing counter punches
  4. ?

I also sent my empathy to you, because for 25 years, Schnur has continue to gain power because of people without courage
  5. ?

Satan was also pleased when all you good soldiers, with no courage, bowed down with your head in the sand and believe priests like kuhn, drew, strittamatter,etc were performing holy eucharist every Sunday. Satan is also pleased when you bow down to that evil bishop Shnurr, grows some courage...
  6. ?

Catholic mass attendance in the US has fallen off a cliff. So you just shame those who don’t go and think the mass itself has nothing to do with it. Get your head out of the sand
  7. ?

Teachings? I was taught the same teachings 300,000 times by the time I was 18. Literally same verbage over and over. I’m a slow learner but I’m taught bro.
  8. ?

Couldn’t have put it better Agree, the only fact is the decline of attendance at church, not sure what other facts your talking about. Parents who I know,luke myself, that send their kids to catholic schools make huge unselfish sacrifices to do so. They would literally do anything to improve...
  9. ?

You come on here and shame thise who dont go, I meant begging, it was a talk text. Typical old school catholics, shame those who are outside the box. Call them morons, lost, selfish, lazy and then get their holy kicks by offering their prayers and telling them to have a blessed day. I will also...
  10. ?

I gave no excuses, I point blank told you why I don’t go no excuses
  11. ?

So by going to church and bagging for an hour, you’re not a me me me person
  12. ?

Sorry, I’m not a good soldier like you guys, typical reponse is moron, lazy, etc. I would quess 90% of Catholics would vote to have priest permitted to be married normal unsaintly men and women. Instead, they just keep their opinions to themselves, stand in line, and ignore reality.
  13. ?

I didn’t throw the first stone, almighty guys like vincent pass judgment on those who don’t attend sunday mass. He implies were lazy, selfish lost souls who don’t care about our familes salvation. Well, the article’s stats dont lie, people aren’t going like they used to. Our opinions on why are...
  14. ?

And as far as lazy goes, nothing is more lazy than sitting in a pew with reciting the same old lines over and over for decades.