Cheap Insulin is a lie!!!

how he said???? which TIME? you think uncle JOE has only said it ONCE.... stop before you make a fool of YOURSELF!!!
Which one are you talking about? I’m talking about the initial announcement which explained all the details.

Should really start a thread called "things Probese never said"
Pretty simple. I never brought Trump into the conversation about insulin. Isn’t that the conversation we were having? If you want to reference another conversation, it may be different. Which one?

Pretty simple. I never brought Trump into the conversation about insulin. Isn’t that the conversation we were having? If you want to reference another conversation, it may be different. Which one?
You weren't the first person to mention trump in this thread then?

This is incorrect. MA plans DO include Part D prescription drug coverage.

The $35 30-day supply of insulin is for specific insulins. That doesn't mean it can't be expanded upon. Trump promised a cut on prescription drugs and NEVER delivered anything.
This is the second time the Name Trump was mentioned.

That’s because he lied about reducing the cost of insulin.
I was just pointing out who mentioned the name Trump first and saw you were second so i thought I would mention that too. My posts had nothing to do with what was being said. Just pointed out that ProV1 just might have told a Biden (lie).

I was just pointing out who mentioned the name Trump first and saw you were second so i thought I would mention that too. My posts had nothing to do with what was being said. Just pointed out that ProV1 just might have told a Biden (lie).
I’m just pointing out that Trump is relevant to the political lie that is the name of this thread. Biden reduced the cost of insulin for millions of Americans. Trump promised and didn’t deliver.

I’m just pointing out that Trump is relevant to the political lie that is the name of this thread. Biden reduced the cost of insulin for millions of Americans. Trump promised and didn’t deliver.
Did not Congress play a part in the cost by action or the lack of any. For example if not for Congress Ukraine and Israel might still be waiting for the gift of money we really do not have to give. Just put it on the credit card.

You weren't the first person to mention trump in this thread then?
I was but that is not the question. I said in my response that I did not bring Trump up in the conversation. The conversation we were having was about insulin and my response was specific to that. Go look it up. If you want to talk about social security, which was an attempt to divert the thread, I did bring him up.

Did not Congress play a part in the cost by action or the lack of any. For example if not for Congress Ukraine and Israel might still be waiting for the gift of money we really do not have to give. Just put it on the credit card.
Trump didn’t govern to get it accomplished. Biden did. I vote for Biden.

This is post thirteen and it was the first post to mention Trump.
Yes and it was about social security. My response was that I never brought Trump up in the conversation about insulin. You accused me of bringing Trump up in the insulin conversation. Here is your exact post about insulin!

1713969860104.png

I know you live to play gotya. It's so fun. The fact remains, I was responding to a direct post about insulin. If that bothers you, so be it.
Doesn't bother me one bit. I just think it's funny watching you try to pretzel your way out of another obvious lie.