Trump on Gettysburg

Matter of opinion and also the other bolded part about hating America some people say the same about people who vote for trump, so again matter of opinion. Fact is America is the greatest country in the world no matter who the POTUS is.
so tell us all what you like about Biden?

so tell us all what you like about Biden?
No.1 why do you care? No.2 I don't care for old joe or old donny. No.3 No matter who the POTUS is, America will survive and continue to be the greatest country in the world. Every 4 years we hear the same old nonsense this election is the most important ever. America survived Watergate and the Vietnam War and every calamity since then. One side says if trump gets elected end of America, the other side if biden gets elected the same, even though both are old and senile and corrupt as hell, America will still be the greatest country in the world no matter who gets elected. I lived the American dream and there was a lot of pitfalls along the way but in no other country could have I have accomplished (minor as it might be) what I have done despite the dumba** politicians.

Nonsense.

This is about saying something stupid. It's about you people constantly making a mountain out of a mole hill, taking things out of context, and flat-out making chit up.

Please make a note of this.
I have made note that you just can’t admit your hero said something stupid … and nothing was taking out of contexts … just more lame excuses … and I have never made anything up … it is on video … and you are right, it is a mole hill, really unimportant … which makes funnier that you still can’t admit it was stupid.

So what are some of you guys going to do when Trump is dead? He's 77. We're going on 9 years of "grading his papers."

Everyone knows he's not an intellectual. Offer something better. The current president is in terminal decline. And the presidency is not even the most important job in DC.

I’ve waited a couple days to see if any of you Trump fans would mention this, but I guess I’ll have to do it. Did any of you catch Trump’s comments on the Battle of Gettysburg, a site he supposedly visited recently. More proof that he is the stupidest person to ever inhabit the Oval Office. Do yourself a favor and check out his comments. I think that even the most brainwashed Trump supporter will be teary eyed with laughter. Sheer babbling nonsense. The highlight had to be when Trump claimed that Robert E. Lee cried out to his troops, “ Never fight up hill, me boys, never fight up hill.” In case you didn’t know, Lee was a pirate before the war. Of course, it was Lee himself that ordered Picket’s charge uphill. Right up there with “person, woman, man, camera, TV”, injecting disinfectant, staring at the eclipse, taking a marker to a weather map, and “I am a very stable genius”.

Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...

Highlight of that article is this:https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...ho-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

Yeah donnie you dodged the draft so others could get wounded or killed in your place than you mock them.

But yes, neither biden nor trump should be allowed anywhere near the WH, unfortunately though that most likely won't be the case.

Highlight of that article is this:https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...ho-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

Yeah donnie you dodged the draft so others could get wounded or killed in your place than you mock them.

But yes, neither biden nor trump should be allowed anywhere near the WH, unfortunately though that most likely won't be the case.
Except Trump didn't. Eyewitnesses who are not Trump supporters have verified the story is lie.

I understand that does not stop fools like FJB and people who vote for him from repeating it though.

IF this were the case..which is isn't.

I'd think Donnie was pretty smart. Dying for nothing isn't honorable to your nation or your family.

Most of what the OP said was just more biased nonsense, but the Don did 100% sound like a babbling idiot at Gettysburg. Anybody who can't recognize a decline in his public speaking ability over the last year just doesn't want to see the truth. Bottom line, in a country of 300 million people, it's damn shame the best either party has to offer is two geriatric old fools in clear states of mental decline. I think one is farther along than the other, but neither should be the leader of the free world.

No.1 why do you care? No.2 I don't care for old joe or old donny. No.3 No matter who the POTUS is, America will survive and continue to be the greatest country in the world. Every 4 years we hear the same old nonsense this election is the most important ever. America survived Watergate and the Vietnam War and every calamity since then. One side says if trump gets elected end of America, the other side if biden gets elected the same, even though both are old and senile and corrupt as hell, America will still be the greatest country in the world no matter who gets elected. I lived the American dream and there was a lot of pitfalls along the way but in no other country could have I have accomplished (minor as it might be) what I have done despite the dumba** politicians.
you think America can withstand another 4 years of Biden? you aren't worried about keeping the border open for another 4 plus years? you think Biden has proven that he will turn things around from what has happened in the last 3 plus years.

you think America can withstand another 4 years of Biden? you aren't worried about keeping the border open for another 4 plus years? you think Biden has proven that he will turn things around from what has happened in the last 3 plus years.
Sign me up right now. Huge wage growth, massive market gains, low unemployment, improving infrastructure, more US manufacturing all with inflation currently running 1% higher than Trumps? If I had another 4 years of this I would start to feel guilty.

Trump wouldn’t permit his cultists in Congress to take the action on the border that Biden requested two months ago. Even though it had overwhelming bipartisan support and support from the Border Patrol. Trump had to do his normal selfish political crap so he would have a campaign issue. Shameful.

I have made note that you just can’t admit your hero said something stupid … and nothing was taking out of contexts … just more lame excuses … and I have never made anything up … it is on video … and you are right, it is a mole hill, really unimportant … which makes funnier that you still can’t admit it was stupid.
You are right, it is on video...which is why continuing to die on this hill claiming he said something he never did is silly.

Trump wouldn’t permit his cultists in Congress to take the action on the border that Biden requested two months ago. Even though it had overwhelming bipartisan support and support from the Border Patrol. Trump had to do his normal selfish political crap so he would have a campaign issue. Shameful.
letting 5,000 illegals a day into America is NOT a deal... and Uncle joe at ANY TIME could cancel that requirement and let as many as he sees fit....

they wanted more border patrol agents to SPEED up the letting of illegals into America .. not to keep them OUT...

so WTH up, get yourself informed..

Hell if it doesn't matter who holds political office why even have an election?

So naive to not understand how policy affects you.

That bill was shameful. Did nothing to address the border.

Sorry took so long for an update, just got back from a flight with the Red Baron, and having tea with King Charles, no lie!!

Most of what the OP said was just more biased nonsense, but the Don did 100% sound like a babbling idiot at Gettysburg. Anybody who can't recognize a decline in his public speaking ability over the last year just doesn't want to see the truth. Bottom line, in a country of 300 million people, it's damn shame the best either party has to offer is two geriatric old fools in clear states of mental decline. I think one is farther along than the other, but neither should be the leader of the free world.
Would you volunteer to have your life and family ripped apart on the national stage?

Sign me up right now. Huge wage growth, massive market gains, low unemployment, improving infrastructure, more US manufacturing all with inflation currently running 1% higher than Trumps? If I had another 4 years of this I would start to feel guilty.
Wage growth that's been eaten alive by inflation, funny when Trump had massive market gains it was downplayed as only benefiting the rich 1% now its something to be celebrated, Trump had historically low unemployment among pretty much every demographic, Trump was blasted as protectionist for tariffs to reshore business and now Biden wants...tariffs to protect American industry.

Hell if it doesn't matter who holds political office why even have an election?

So naive to not understand how policy affects you.
or a VERY selfish person also..... i mean who would take the last 3 1/2 years of this shat show.... or when Trump was in office....

Unless you are a world class Civil War historian, it's never a good idea to talk in an authoritative voice to explain the Civil War. Lol. Even if you are quoting a historian, 3 other historians will disagree with that one. Such is the nature of CW history.

Trump seems to go with the philosophy that he needs to say something - even if it's wrong. Lol.

It was a gaffe. I don't think the other side really wants to get into a gaffe contest, given that, while their guy didn't invent it, he is coming close to perfecting it.