2024 Massillon Tigers

This can’t be serious 😂😂😂

You & I can both agree that outside of your Tarblooders, the Federal League would soundly sweep the Senate. All of said Fed teams are within arm's length of the Tigers, but refuse to schedule them while Austintown Fitch, who would also run a muck on the rest of the Senate, also dropped them.

I can't speak for Moore, but I'm sure that he'd rather open up with a guaranteed home game vs. Glenville than traveling out of state.

You & I can both agree that outside of your Tarblooders, the Federal League would soundly sweep the Senate. All of said Fed teams are within arm's length of the Tigers, but refuse to schedule them while Austintown Fitch, who would also run a muck on the rest of the Senate, also dropped them.

I can't speak for Moore, but I'm sure that he'd rather open up with a guaranteed home game vs. Glenville than traveling out of state.
Don’t pay attention to the self proclaimed liar who apparently shopped his kid around all the best private schools in NEO and decided to send his kid to GA 😂😂

Not that at all. I don’t think any high school football team “fears” another one. That’s dramatic AF.

Every program doesn't have the luxury of being in the same conference as the likes of John Adams, Collinwood, John Hay, Rhodes, etc. If that wasn't the case for Glenville, you'd better understand the "struggle" of programs ducking you.

I'm not even a Massillon fan and I know for a fact that they've reached out to teams as far away as California to try to fill their schedule.

Every program doesn't have the luxury of being in the same conference as the likes of John Adams, Collinwood, John Hay, Rhodes, etc. If that wasn't the case for Glenville, you'd better understand the "struggle" of programs ducking you.

I'm not even a Massillon fan and I know for a fact that they've reached out to teams as far away as California to try to fill their schedule.
But you are in fact our most important "Honorary Fan"🤣 First ballot hall of famer.. By the way great job on Mike Wright Jr's video.. really well done. Sure the family appreciates your effort

Not only that weak schedule but then compete in D4.

Then whatever term you'd apply to a D4 who wouldn't want to schedule Glenville. Is "smart" better?
You’re ignoring context and nuisance intentionally I’m assuming. I’m referring to teams of relatively comparably talent. Talented teams don’t “fear” playing other talented teams. Are there teams that selectively schedule while still playing tough comp? Well sure.

Don’t pay attention to the self proclaimed liar who apparently shopped his kid around all the best private schools in NEO and decided to send his kid to GA 😂😂
Shopped? You seem to be an individual that either doesn’t have options or doesn’t value options. Most parents select a few schools to focus on then make a decision from there. But not good ol’ MassillonTigers3 it’s the black and orange no matter what 😂 Yes he’s at GA playing for a coach that I believe in and trust, jokes on you my guy

Not a Massillon fan but you’re something clearly. We play 5 league games and we tried to get a few games last season with a few stating local programs and it didn’t work. LMAO at reaching out to teams from CA. Good luck to your kids this season, the excitement is there and that’s where it all starts. Sidenote: you go on and on about Massillon this, Glenville playing in the Senate that. Why do you think Coach T, Elder, and Lombardo will match up in a Varsity game with us but Massillon won’t (at least not in 2023 or 2024)? I don’t think it’s “fear” and I’m assuming you don’t have a line directly to the Massillon program but you’re clearly informed on them so I value your opinion on this. Stay well my friend.

Shopped? You seem to be an individual that either doesn’t have options or doesn’t value options. Most parents select a few schools to focus on then make a decision from there. But not good ol’ MassillonTigers3 it’s the black and orange no matter what 😂 Yes he’s at GA playing for a coach that I believe in and trust, jokes on you my guy
The fact that you allegedly had your kid taking entrance tests for St Ed and Hoban and decided that he would get better coaching at Glenville says a lot 😂😂

The fact that you allegedly had your kid taking entrance tests for St Ed and Hoban and decided that he would get better coaching at Glenville says a lot 😂😂
Yes “allegedly”. My son allegedly took entrance exams. You can’t make this stuff up. Quick question while I have you here, what high school in Ohio has produced the most D1 (college) players in the last 20 years (refer to 247 and or MaxPreps)? Before you move goalposts, yes we lost to Anderson and HD in title games and didn’t win it all until last season in D4 so now that’s out of the way…

Not a Massillon fan but you’re something clearly. We play 5 league games and we tried to get a few games last season with a few stating local programs and it didn’t work. LMAO at reaching out to teams from CA. Good luck to your kids this season, the excitement is there and that’s where it all starts. Sidenote: you go on and on about Massillon this, Glenville playing in the Senate that. Why do you think Coach T, Elder, and Lombardo will match up in a Varsity game with us but Massillon won’t (at least not in 2023 or 2024)? I don’t think it’s “fear” and I’m assuming you don’t have a line directly to the Massillon program but you’re clearly informed on them so I value your opinion on this. Stay well my friend.
But you implied it was fear that was keeping Massillon from scheduling Glenville when you were posting as all-state kicker.

But you implied it was fear that was keeping Massillon from scheduling Glenville when you were posting as all-state kicker.
Never implied fear. Simply stated that it’s odd that Coach T and Elder will line it up but Massillon won’t. I clearly said I don’t think the staff things they’ll lost but they don’t want to take the risk. Everything doesn’t have to be combative and or complicated. NEO has 3 high end D2 and 2/3 will play us and the third declined in 2023 and 2024. I understand all situations are different, if you weren’t (I’m assuming) from Massillon you would raise an eyebrow that Avon, Hoban, and St. Edward will play while Massillon hasn’t on the Varsity as of yet. All that said, Glenville @Massillon JV will have a Varsity feel to it.

Yes “allegedly”. My son allegedly took entrance exams. You can’t make this stuff up. Quick question while I have you here, what high school in Ohio has produced the most D1 (college) players in the last 20 years (refer to 247 and or MaxPreps)? Before you move goalposts, yes we lost to Anderson and HD in title games and didn’t win it all until last season in D4 so now that’s out of the way…
Well you lied about where you live so why should anyone believe what you post?

Well you lied about where you live so why should anyone believe what you post?
That’s fair, I lied about living in the suburbs to impress folks of the very prestigious community of Massillon, OH. We are fully compliant and reside off of St. Clair. And to compound it I lied about my son taking HS entrance exams. Even though he started for Ginn Elite for 3 seasons and literally every HC came to watch us play, not one single private school was interested. Busted!

1713229562488.gif

Never implied fear. Simply stated that it’s odd that Coach T and Elder will line it up but Massillon won’t. I clearly said I don’t think the staff things they’ll lost but they don’t want to take the risk. Everything doesn’t have to be combative and or complicated. NEO has 3 high end D2 and 2/3 will play us and the third declined in 2023 and 2024. I understand all situations are different, if you weren’t (I’m assuming) from Massillon you would raise an eyebrow that Avon, Hoban, and St. Edward will play while Massillon hasn’t on the Varsity as of yet. All that said, Glenville @Massillon JV will have a Varsity feel to it.
To be fair, sometimes coaches want a match up but just can’t make it work for both their schedules. Avon and Massillon is a good example. There is desire on both staffs to do a home and home, or at least a game, but the schedules have not yet allowed it, so they keep scrimmaging. I believe Coach Moore has requested it be moved to the second scrimmage after this year.

I'm a diehard Warren G. Harding fan. While my class (2002) never played against Massillon in a real game (they scrimmaged in 2001), nobody that I went to HS with (c/o 2003 thru 2005) ever lost to the Tigers. In fact, Harding's class of 2005 is one of three ever to go 4-0 against them at the varsity level (the other two are from Ignatius). That said, their community has earned my respect and I've earned their's. So much so, I have a pretty strong Massillon following on social media (which includes several coaches). I've been known to speak up for them because their community put themselves in a good position to motivate their youth, which is why they've flirted quite success quite a few times before they won it all.

Of course there's locals up your way that won't schedule Glenville, but 5 league games is 5 less teams that you have to schedule. I'd think that a Tigers-Tarblooders matchup would be very intriguing to both parties and like you, I'm 100% sure that "fear" exists on either side. Having had past conversations with both Moore & Ginn, I'm kinda shocked that they haven't come up with something yet. I haven't asked either about each other, but I do know that Massillon contacted numerous well known OOS programs. On my end, I enjoy watching Ohio's elite do well against OOS competition. Cincinnati area teams have done it more than most, so it's nice seeing Massillon, Glenville, Hoban, Eds, etc. hold it down for NEO aganst the world. Hopefully, my Raiders will develop back into a program that gets to seek out those type of challenges again.

I'm a diehard Warren G. Harding fan. While my class (2002) never played against Massillon in a real game (they scrimmaged in 2001), nobody that I went to HS with (c/o 2003 thru 2005) ever lost to the Tigers. In fact, Harding's class of 2005 is one of three ever to go 4-0 against them at the varsity level (the other two are from Ignatius). That said, their community has earned my respect and I've earned their's. So much so, I have a pretty strong Massillon following on social media (which includes several coaches). I've been known to speak up for them because their community put themselves in a good position to motivate their youth, which is why they've flirted quite success quite a few times before they won it all.

Of course there's locals up your way that won't schedule Glenville, but 5 league games is 5 less teams that you have to schedule. I'd think that a Tigers-Tarblooders matchup would be very intriguing to both parties and like you, I'm 100% sure that "fear" exists on either side. Having had past conversations with both Moore & Ginn, I'm kinda shocked that they haven't come up with something yet. I haven't asked either about each other, but I do know that Massillon contacted numerous well known OOS programs. On my end, I enjoy watching Ohio's elite do well against OOS competition. Cincinnati area teams have done it more than most, so it's nice seeing Massillon, Glenville, Hoban, Eds, etc. hold it down for NEO aganst the world. Hopefully, my Raiders will develop back into a program that gets to seek out those type of challenges again.

That was quite a run. Our 2002 games were legendary. Then Massillon finished 2003 losing 5 straight, and 2004 losing 4 out of 5 against the likes of Iggy & Ed back to back + WGH & McKinley, and that Chaminade team w/ Javon Ringer. Shepas took ALOT of heat for it. But those sophomores he threw to the lions in 03 made it to the state finals as seniors in 05. I sure wish we had each gotten a state title during that period, if not for those pesky saints. ;)