If Russia invades Ukraine pt 2

Apparently it does take an IQ above 70 to figure out me calling you out for dodging questions does not equate to backing the nut jobs in politics. However, you did just that multiple times in this thread.

Noticed you still have found one single post of mine supporting any of those three. I’m shocked.

I can’t believe I have to spell this out for you, but then again you have a sub 70 IQ.
Hey Russia - we are only willing to spend $30B. So plan your invasion and military strategy accordingly. If you need anything ring your ally at Mar-a-Lago and he will have MTG/Comer/Gaetz deliver whatever you need. We are BFFw!

Hey Russia - we are only willing to spend $30B. So plan your invasion and military strategy accordingly. If you need anything ring your ally at Mar-a-Lago and he will have MTG/Comer/Gaetz deliver whatever you need. We are BFFw!
I’m starting to understand why 98% of your posts are just embedding tweets and copying/pasting articles with adding a single sentence of minimal thought.

He spoke up against MAGA QRazies so he is a RINO just like trumps whole cabinet, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, Liz Cheney, Mitt Romney and all the other republicans that dared speak out against the Orange King.
No, he's a whore for Dayton's AFB's continuing budget, stupid. I already told you once. Pay attention.

No, he's a whore for Dayton's AFB's continuing budget, stupid. I already told you once. Pay attention.
Possibly the only thing his district has going for it. Writ-Patt is to Dayton what OSU is to Columbus. An economic hub that provides decent jobs for his constituents. He is not my favorite but at least he is a serious person and not a cosplay performer like Jordan/MTG and the slut from Colorado

He is not my favorite but at least he is a serious person and not a cosplay performer like Jordan/MTG and the slut from Colorado
Hilarious you use this word to describe a woman you disagree with politically, despite saying this just 2 days ago
Keep repeating this....PLEASE. GOP WAR ON WOMEN
It seems you hate women as well, happy.

Since you have an IQ below 70, please note this is not a defense post of Boebert. It’s a post calling out your idiocy and hypocrisy.

Hilarious you use this word to describe a woman you disagree with politically, despite saying this just 2 days ago

It seems you hate women as well, happy.

Since you have an IQ below 70, please note this is not a defense post of Boebert. It’s a post calling out your idiocy and hypocrisy.
This is about actions...her actions. It does not apply to any woman.

Blaming Marge and calling people Putin stooges is easier than admitting a large chunk of the country doesn’t wasn’t to play world police anymore.

Maybe they shouldn’t have lied gas lighted and manipulated people in the forever wars.

Last edited:
Blaming Marge and calling people Putin stooges is easier than admitting a large chunk of the country doesn’t wasn’t to play world police anymore.

Maybe they shouldn’t have lied gas lighted and manipulated people in the forever wars.

That large chunk who oppose supporting Ukraine didn’t include the two R’s who were disappointed in Russian propaganda infiltrating their own party. Not my words, there’s……but they are correct.

That large chunk who oppose supporting Ukraine didn’t include the two R’s who were disappointed in Russian propaganda infiltrating their own party. Not my words, there’s……but they are correct.
A couple of Republican nitwits pushing the forever wars and our role as the worlds top cop: you should see my shocked face.

A couple of Republican nitwits pushing the forever wars and our role as the worlds top cop: you should see my shocked face.

I think there is more than a few “nitwit” R’s support providing military assistance to the Ukraine.

What was your facial expression when MTG said that a Jewish Space Laser was the cause of the California wildfires a few years ago? Now that should be your shocked face look

I think there is more than a few “nitwit” R’s support providing military assistance to the Ukraine.

What was your facial expression when MTG said that a Jewish Space Laser was the cause of the California wildfires a few years ago? Now that should be your shocked face look

There’s more than a few who oppose it as well. You act as if you and your brethern are somehow holier.

There’s more than a few who oppose it as well. You act as if you and your brethern are somehow holier.

I believe 1/2 to 2/3 R’s oppose Ukrainian military assistance but I believe 1/4 to 1/3 favor it - that’s far more than a few “nitwits”.

Now, how many R’s believe in Jewish Space Lasers…..hopefully that is just a few “nitwits”.

The Ukis have been a punching bag for Joe’s desire to weaken Russia this long, why not a little more ?
If I know Joe won’t take a shot at pirating funding until late November, Putin does too

Sounds like Palestinians calling for peace on 10/9

With the events of the weekend, I am bewildered (more than usual) about what is going on in the world. Choreographed attacks. An invaded country being asked not to take the war to the aggressor. Is Team Biden, along with complicit Republicans, simply practicing foreign policy as a board game like Risk while Xi Jinping and Putin are playing 4D chess? Then again Team Biden may simply be willing to let the world burn in order to stay in power.