BLOODBATH MEDIA HOAX

Still sticking to your Media Matter format of calling Jordan, Gym I see.
Yes. And still calling Gomer Gomer. When they display enough pride and dignity in themselves, I will consider using their given names. Until then, their continually clowning themselves makes them only deserving of Gomer and Gym.

Yes. And still calling Gomer Gomer. When they display enough pride and dignity in themselves, I will consider using their given names. Until then, their continually clowning themselves makes them only deserving of Gomer and Gym.
Would you ridicule Jordan if you were face to face... oh that's right you would give him that icy stare of yours. He would wear you out.

Likely as I am not a legal scholar. How would you fair? Could you still spell your name on the exam?
19AL63 - Got that right didn't I? You know you just "But Trumped" me. The only Class I took close to a law class was Business law and got a B in it. If being honest the only thing I remember from the class is I took it, something like 58 years ago.

If he said some of the ridiculous stuff he spouts to me, of course. Why wouldn't I? Are you scared of the little fella?
2 time NCAA wrestling champion? Maybe but I'm sure you hold the WWE heavy weight belt. False bravado from a keyboard tough guy.

Nice reply. I ask this, since I am not a lawyer but via your legal education, what is racketeering?
As I told Irving. Google is easily usable by 5 year olds. Until you give me the specific actions, when they occurred, and with whom, it really does not matter which law is chosen to charge them under. In all likelihood, if anything actually happened, several might apply. What were the specific illegal actions?

Likely as I am not a legal scholar. How would you fair? Could you still spell your name on the exam?
Yet you want to perceive yourself as a legal scholar. At least I asked a LAWYER and you had ZERO RESPONSE. You spout BS...I don't care, entertainment, blah, blah, blah. Where can I find that liberal response handbook of shiz to say when I am found to be profoundly stupid for the world to see?

Yet you want to perceive yourself as a legal scholar. At least I asked a LAWYER and you had ZERO RESPONSE. You spout BS...I don't care, entertainment, blah, blah, blah. Where can I find that liberal response handbook of shiz to say when I am found to be profoundly stupid for the world to see?
I am no legal scholar. I just apply common sense. I just know that if a person is incapable of outlining the actions that result in criminal activity after alleging them, they have lost any credibility as witness. Since you like to finish with questions, I will ask you one. Can you help Boobblinski by explaining the criminal actions in any detail?

I am no legal scholar. I just apply common sense. I just know that if a person is incapable of outlining the actions that result in criminal activity after alleging them, they have lost any credibility as witness. Since you like to finish with questions, I will ask you one. Can you help Boobblinski by explaining the criminal actions in any detail?
I don't have to and somehow you think legalizes applies to common sense, WOW.. That is on BobU but you seem to have a counter argument that you cannot legally defend. Nice try

I don't have to and somehow you think legalizes applies to common sense, WOW.. That is on BobU but you seem to have a counter argument that you cannot legally defend. Nice try
I am not defending any argument. All I have said is that Booblinski can't offer any evidence of anything. You people want to argue about if RICO is a law or a statue. It does not matter until you have some kind of legal violation. Bring that and then we can debate how to charge it. Until then, this is all BS just like that entire hearing.

Where do live? I will be back in Powell, Ohio in early May. Until then, I am in Sarasota.
I know where Powell is...pick the place for a cool one and discussion.

BTW, I love the Lido...kind of an outdoor thing with a good Pina Colada for my woman or a Buffalo Trace shot and Rum/Coke for me.

Last edited:
I am not defending any argument. All I have said is that Booblinski can't offer any evidence of anything. You people want to argue about if RICO is a law or a statue. It does not matter until you have some kind of legal violation. Bring that and then we can debate how to charge it. Until then, this is all BS just like that entire hearing.
RICO is codified. 18 USC as amended...thus law. It is not up to BobU to provide evidence just statements as a witness, which he did. Thus the congressional inquiry and if that falls flat, so be it. It not, then the subject DOJ would pick up those charges of RICO violations.

RICO is codified. 18 USC as amended...thus law. It is not up to BobU to provide evidence just statements as a witness, which he did. Thus the congressional inquiry and if that falls flat, so be it. It not, then the subject DOJ would pick up those charges of RICO violations.
His statements amount to Biden violated RICO. Fortunately, when you accuse people of a crime in this country you must provide some evidence. He has offer zero as evidence by that hearing the other day.

You do realize that this farce is over? Gomer and Gym will never take it to a vote.

2 time NCAA wrestling champion? Maybe but I'm sure you hold the WWE heavy weight belt. False bravado from a keyboard tough guy.
"Git in me belly, Jimmy!!"

Jim better not get cornered. It won't be a wrestling match.

I couldn't find a meme of Fat Bastard in a golf cart. Sorry.

images

His statements amount to Biden violated RICO. Fortunately, when you accuse people of a crime in this country you must provide some evidence. He has offer zero as evidence by that hearing the other day.

You do realize that this farce is over? Gomer and Gym will never take it to a vote.
Actually, when a DA accuses you of a crime they must provide evidence for prosecution. Then there is that whole thing of exculpatory evidence.... Again, not a legal eagle but I seem to have a better grasp on this than you.

Actually, when a DA accuses you of a crime they must provide evidence for prosecution. Then there is that whole thing of exculpatory evidence.... Again, not a legal eagle but I seem to have a better grasp on this than you.
There is no DA in this situation. But for the sake of argument, Gomer and Gym have been interviewing witnesses for 3 years trying to build a case. Most of them are in prison but Booblinski, who was more than likely paid by Trump given the video evidence presented, is making the accusation. Of course, he can provide zero evidence supporting his claim, so there will NEVER be a DA equivalent of a charge. Do you understand this reality?