BLOODBATH MEDIA HOAX

1711102574872.png

RICO is not a crime. LOL. It is a category of Federal laws. She was asking for the actual acts that constituted a breach of those laws and he could not name a single act. He is a much bigger blowhard. He was paid to lie and could not even do a good job at that.
This is true statement, to a limited extent but you are splitting hairs. Though, I don't believe AOC actually knows what RICO is or how it came about but she was schooled enough by someone on her staff to bait BobU into a response. She knew where he would go by the theatrics of repeating the question. He did hit the R but that has levels...his best response would have been to defer to attorneys to interpret the RICO law based on his testimony as neither he nor she is qualified to interpret the law. IMO, she lost it going off the rails about the Repubs impeachment process. She may have also considered the GA DA case against Trumpy and his conspirators with RICO violations...don't doubt the Trumpy attorneys will jump all over this. Bottom line, "don't go to court without an attorney" and she did as did BobU. Not a good look for congressperson that has a history of saying stupid shizz as he is just a witness that you either believe or don't, depending on the side of the fence you sit. She ceded the higher ground to make a point that came off badly.

In AOC understanding...an Old Fashioned is a mixed drink and not bourbon.

Last edited:
I wasn't talking about anyone else. I was talking about what that Marxist witch who made a fool out of herself said.

Now if you want to defend her, that's an appropriate response. Whataboutism is cheap rhetoric - a distraction and deflection. So, defend what she said. Good luck with that.
I will defend her because she was 100% right about RICO and Boobinski was left looking like a blubbering fool.

This is true statement, to a limited extent but you are splitting hairs. Though, I don't believe AOC actually knows what RICO is or how it came about but she was schooled enough by someone on her staff to bait BobU into a response. She knew where he would go by the theatrics of repeating the question. He did hit the R but that has levels...his best response would have been to defer to attorneys to interpret the RICO law based on his testimony as neither he nor she is qualified to interpret the law. IMO, she lost it going off the rails about the Repubs impeachment process. She may have also considered the GA DA case against Trumpy and his conspirators with RICO violations...don't doubt the Trumpy attorneys will jump all over this. Bottom line, "don't go to court without an attorney" and she did as did BobU. Not a good look for congressperson that has a history of saying stupid shizz as he is just a witness that you either believe or don't, depending on the side of the fence you sit. She ceded the higher ground to make a point that came off badly.

In AOC understanding...an Old Fashioned is a mixed drink and not bourbon.
It's interesting that several of you make a bigger issue of how the questions are asked rather than the actual content of the responses or the witness's themselves. BoobU is a pissed off blowhard. He thinks he got screwed by Hunter so he ran to Team Trump and offered the "smoking gun" for some cash. This is a guy that sued his own father's charity for a million bucks. The problem is that there is no smoking gun. He has no real evidence. He refused to answer any questions with specifics because he was under oath and knew that he would perjure himself so he just mumbled broad generalities like RICO with no details supporting how anybody could possibly get there.

In MAGA understanding ... if you say somebody is guilty of stealing but cannot tell me what was stolen, when, and how, you are useless.

BTW - In BoobU's defense, he is the most credible witness they have. The other two are sitting in prison for a variety of crimes ranging from lying to the FBI to being Russian and Chinese assets. You could not have a bigger clownshow.

It's interesting that several of you make a bigger issue of how the questions are asked rather than the actual content of the responses or the witness's themselves. BoobU is a pissed off blowhard. He thinks he got screwed by Hunter so he ran to Team Trump and offered the "smoking gun" for some cash. This is a guy that sued his own father's charity for a million bucks. The problem is that there is no smoking gun. He has no real evidence. He refused to answer any questions with specifics because he was under oath and knew that he would perjure himself so he just mumbled broad generalities like RICO with no details supporting how anybody could possibly get there.

In MAGA understanding ... if you say somebody is guilty of stealing but cannot tell me what was stolen, when, and how, you are useless.

BTW - In BoobU's defense, he is the most credible witness they have. The other two are sitting in prison for a variety of crimes ranging from lying to the FBI to being Russian and Chinese assets. You could not have a bigger clownshow.

Your post "In MAGA understanding ... if you say somebody is guilty of stealing but cannot tell me what was stolen, when, and how, you are useless." This is a ridiculous statement, and you should know better. Just curious to how many convicted felonies take the stand as a prosecutor witness? Maybe you should tune in Dateline :ROFLMAO:

BTW, you do know I kind of agreed with you...right? I have talked with an individual that studied under Professor Blakey at Notre Dame and their opinion is that he did not envision this statute to evolve the way that it has but AOC's take on it not being a crime is objectionable. Maybe your law degree can shed more light than her's.

Your post "In MAGA understanding ... if you say somebody is guilty of stealing but cannot tell me what was stolen, when, and how, you are useless." This is a ridiculous statement, and you should know better. Just curious to how many convicted felonies take the stand as a prosecutor witness? Maybe you should tune in Dateline :ROFLMAO:

BTW, you do know I kind of agreed with you...right? I have talked with an individual that studied under Professor Blakey at Notre Dame and their opinion is that he did not envision this statute to evolve the way that it has but AOC's take on it not being a crime is objectionable. Maybe your law degree can shed more light than her's.
Isn't her actual degree in Interior Design or some such thing ? lol

....not that there's anything wrong with that....for someone working in Interior Design.....

Isn't her actual degree in Interior Design or some such thing ? lol

....not that there's anything wrong with that....for someone working in Interior Design.....
Interior design, yeap, she can do that too. She's a badarse in heels that would make a liberal cry.
I'm just waiting for him to Google Blakey.

You do realize this clown show you speak of is being brough to you by passed business partners of Hunter, Jim and Joe if you want to be honest. how many times have we heard how Trump surrounded himself with criminals. Can I point out the above names Biden's seem to have that problem too.

You do realize this clown show you speak of is being brough to you by passed business partners of Hunter, Jim and Joe if you want to be honest. how many times have we heard how Trump surrounded himself with criminals. Can I point out the above names Biden's seem to have that problem too.
Actually, the dudes sitting in prison have bothering to do with the Hunter. They were never involved in any Hunter business. As for Booblinski, he was involved with Hunter for a period but Hunter was also high as hell on drugs so that might explain it. How do you explain the ecosystem of Trumps folks who have been convicted and jailed? Are you going to blame the adderall?

Interior design, yeap, she can do that too. She's a badarse in heels that would make a liberal cry.
I'm just waiting for him to Google Blakey.
All that I can be sure of is that if she was wearing a short skirt and a thong, she got some excellent tips, reaching for the top shelf liquor back when she was a Brooklyn bartender. That was 10 years ago. People would still pay to see that even if she had a bag over her head and they didn’t know who she was. 😁

U C Berkeley Law Professor John Yoo said if AOC was in his class she would get a grade of F. RICO is the name of a specific federal statue. It is not a cat-e-go-ry.

Actually, the dudes sitting in prison have bothering to do with the Hunter. They were never involved in any Hunter business. As for Booblinski, he was involved with Hunter for a period but Hunter was also high as hell on drugs so that might explain it. How do you explain the ecosystem of Trumps folks who have been convicted and jailed? Are you going to blame the adderall?
"ecosystem of Trumps folks" WTF is that? Are you trying to Wiki a term for Mike Moore to use?

Drugs seem to be a defense...right?

AOC is not a prosecutor. She is a house rep from Brooklyn. I don't care.
Great reply...16+ years of education led you to that response. However, you may want to care someday but I understand. A good pacifist will always stand behind those that fight for you.

Great reply...16+ years of education led you to that response. However, you may want to care someday but I understand. A good pacifist will always stand behind those that fight for you.
Why should I care how a house rep in NY questions a witness. Outside of the entertainment value, it is not material to me.