Prosecutors Can't Call Two Men Kyle Rittenhouse Fatally Shot 'Victims' During Trial: Judge

Think it did but have no idea why.
Sure you do.
jada pinkett smith GIF by Red Table Talk

Sure. Nobody stopped him. Think that was outside. The vid I saw inside was simply him running off stage with his alpha emotional support animal because of a question.
So you don't think that Rittenhouse was aware of the protests outside? Or that he didn't have to walk from "outside" to "inside" and saw the hostile crowd gathering?

So you don't think that Rittenhouse was aware of the protests outside? Or that he didn't have to walk from "outside" to "inside" and saw the hostile crowd gathering?
Sure he was. He was very scared. If he had his AR-15, I'm sure he would have blown a few more away and then left with his emotional support animal.

BLM resorts to violence at the drop of a hat, since they have no intelligent argument, let alone intelligence.
That black BLM inspired student was super scary asking that question.

Let us remember just a day ago that MAGAs were touting Kyle as an alpha male. Taking an emotional support animal everywhere you is a MAGA defining element.

This is a bit intimidating. But hey you guys are all for free speech right?

Yes , free speech. Do we have a right to intimidate, and attempt to cause disorder through physical actions that could lead to violent reaction from someone who is affected by said chaos?

if the way the people conducted themselves in the questioning of Kyle was intended to show him the error of his way I think they missed the boat. All they accomplished was showing the world how hateful and out of control their emotions are, three years later.

Not sure what His end game is either. Seems like he might want to stay a bit more out of the public light, knowing some people still believe he may have acted inappropriately.

Yes , free speech. Do we have a right to intimidate, and attempt to cause disorder through physical actions that could lead to violent reaction from someone who is affected by said chaos?

if the way the people conducted themselves in the questioning of Kyle was intended to show him the error of his way I think they missed the boat. All they accomplished was showing the world how hateful and out of control their emotions are, three years later.

Not sure what His end game is either. Seems like he might want to stay a bit more out of the public light, knowing some people still believe he may have acted inappropriately.
He ruined his life and needs the money. Otherwise, he would never step foot on a college campus trying to monetize on the killing of two people and I don't give a crap if you think he should have been there with an AR15 and want to excuse him for being scared.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
He ruined his life and needs the money. Otherwise, he would never step foot on a college campus trying to monetize on the killing of two people and I don't give a crap if you think he should have been there with an AR15 and want to excuse him for being scared.
Feelings Feels GIF by WE tv

Poor Brien. LOL

How do you define a BLMer? Does being black qualify? Is it being black and at a protest make you a terrorist? Please define who gets counted as a BLMer?
I would say if your words, protests, and anger cause people to loot and destroy neighborhoods, and assault people, then that is terrorist activity.

I would say if your words, protests, and anger cause people to loot and destroy neighborhoods, and assault people, then that is terrorist activity.
I understand. But does that make anybody guilty of those things a member of BLM or just the black ones?

The answer to your question is "no, you don't have the right to intimidate people under a free speech umbrella." And to be clear they not only attempted to intimidate Rittenhouse but also everyone who decided to attend his speech. IMO that is disgusting beyond words.
They are what they have always been: violent democrat street thugs whose purpose is to threaten and intimidate those that don't think like the progressive left. Frankly nothing of the size and organization of Antifa/BLM exists on the right. And in the case of those protesting Abortion clinics they passed laws restricting this type of thing (how convenient).
My guess is that Rittenhouse wants to tell his side of the story. Given the way the MSM has demonized this guy I can see why he would want to do it. Also he may be attempting to monetize his little bit of fame. Either way it is his choice. We're nearing the point where it is unacceptable for the right to continue to give in to the thuggish tactics of these progressive left brown shirts.