Hunter Biden and Possibly Joe .......... is the end near???

Hunter and James Biden accused of lying to Congress by House GOP impeachment witnesses — one says he’s ‘at grave risk’ for coming forward​

1710956685983.png

First son Hunter Biden and first brother James Biden were accused of lying by a pair of House Republican impeachment inquiry witnesses during a Wednesday — one of whom said he had put himself ‘at grave risk’ by coming forward.

Tony Bobulinsi accused his former business partners Hunter and James of “perjury” during depositions they gave last month about President Biden’s alleged past involvement in their overseas business.

Bobulinski explained that, while serving as the CEO of Sinohawk as part of a partnership the Bidens sought with a Chinese state-linked energy firm, he “met with Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and Jim Biden at the Beverly Hilton in May 2017” — despite the first brother denying this meeting ever occurred.

The first son said, “my dad went and shook hands with Tony,” when asked about the exchange during his deposition, a transcript released by the Oversight panel shows, whereas James Biden’s transcript shows him saying the meeting had “absolutely not” happened.

Biden wanders off stage after spotting baby in crowd at Arizona campaign event: ‘Couldn’t resist’​

1710956920197.png

WHERE'S JOE GOING? Biden awkwardly wanders off stage because he 'couldn't resist' a baby in the crowd during a campaign event. https://t.co/Ns2gT5Ztgk pic.twitter.com/mEbm3B58f5
— Fox News (@FoxNews) March 20, 2024

President Biden on Tuesday wandered off stage, beelined toward a baby and sat in the crowd as he was being introduced at a campaign event in Phoenix.

“Well, folks, I have to tell you straight up,” the 81-year-old president told his supporters after venturing back on stage.

“I like you all, but I couldn’t resist that little baby.”

You know it is bad when you have lost Newsmax

Newsmax host tells Jim Jordan: Biden impeachment ‘not going anywhere’​

yeah it is a farce. No one takes Raskin serious. Only Bidumbs like you.
Hard to argue with what he said when you look at the witness transcripts.

BTW ... How is the Gomer/Gym clown show going today? Just came in from my exercise and need to catch up.

Biden wanders off stage after spotting baby in crowd at Arizona campaign event: ‘Couldn’t resist’​

View attachment 56112

President Biden on Tuesday wandered off stage, beelined toward a baby and sat in the crowd as he was being introduced at a campaign event in Phoenix.

“Well, folks, I have to tell you straight up,” the 81-year-old president told his supporters after venturing back on stage.

“I like you all, but I couldn’t resist that little baby.”
Eww 🙃
Most public attempts at “folksy old likable Joe” just come out creepy these days.

You know it is bad when you have lost Newsmax

Newsmax host tells Jim Jordan: Biden impeachment ‘not going anywhere’​

Cool story, but let’s complete the Impeachment inquiry.

You are simply a hypocrite and a fool to even make note of this in any negative light after the farcical investigations of the Pelosi House. Sit down and shut up.

Cool story, but let’s complete the Impeachment inquiry.

You are simply a hypocrite and a fool to even make note of this in any negative light after the farcical investigations of the Pelosi House. Sit down and shut up.
I hope it does not end. This has been great for Biden. Today seems to be no exception.

He's going after the real young ones now, there's no more filter left.

I bet that kid votes somehow in November.
Did you hear about the Lorain county Democrat poll worker that got caught with 40 provisional ballots on him in the bar across the street from county offices ? They fired him, so everything’s gonna be fine now. No need to be concerned at all.

Also, did you hear of the tabulating machines that are speeding things up in Akron now ? They’re faster because they no longer have to take an actual photographic scan of the ballot, but simply record the codes. I’m sure that’s fool proof, why even have a searchable picture of a paper trail ? Democrats are basically good and trustworthy.

Last edited:
Hard to argue with what he said when you look at the witness transcripts.

BTW ... How is the Gomer/Gym clown show going today? Just came in from my exercise and need to catch up.
Why don't you ask him in person sometime when he is back in Ohio. He would have you wearing your a55 for a hat.

Who was the VP in 2016?

Why in the world would a VP of the United States of America be concerned with firing a prosecutor from the Ukraine, one of the most corrupt nations on Earth?

BTW, it doesn't matter who was President in 2017 here. What matters is who was in charge when a kickback or quid pro quo occurred, as the money could be transferred at any future date. The money was dirty WHEN THE COMPROMISE OCCURRED.

Who was the VP in 2016?

Why in the world would a VP of the United States of America be concerned with firing a prosecutor from the Ukraine, one of the most corrupt nations on Earth?

BTW, it doesn't matter who was President in 2017 here. What matters is who was in charge when a kickback or quid pro quo occurred, as the money could be transferred at any future date. The money was dirty WHEN THE COMPROMISE OCCURRED.
The VP was not that interested in that. The interest in that came from the IMF and the G7 who had the money. The VP just did what he was told just like all VP's do. Check that. Some VP's resist presidential orders to break the law. Thanks Mike Pence.

The VP was not that interested in that. The interest in that came from the IMF and the G7 who had the money. The VP just did what he was told just like all VP's do. Check that. Some VP's resist presidential orders to break the law. Thanks Mike Pence.
Yeah, the IMF was all over the case of a Ukrainian prosecutor, it was a HUGE problem in the world.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, the IMF was all over the case of a Ukrainian prosecutor, it was a HUGE problem in the world.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No. They were just the arbitrator of the loans and established the policy in attempt to keep the money from being wasted.

I am struggling to think of a single thing you have any understanding of.

Was Joe with the IMF?
Obviously no, but the United States was a significant contributor to the IMF and like all G7 members, we adopted the anti corruption policy. This was supported by GOP senators.

"Prominent Republican senators, including Rob Portman of Ohio and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, were on a similar push at the time, calling for urgent reforms to the prosecutor-general’s office and judiciary” in an early 2016 letter to Mr Poroshenko."

In fact, the guy was already almost out before Biden even said anything.

"EU diplomats working on Ukraine at the time have, however, told the FT that they were looking for ways to persuade Kiev to remove Mr Shokin well before Mr Biden entered the picture. The push for Mr Shokin’s removal was part of an international effort to bolster Ukraine’s institutions following Russia’s annexation of Crimea and the armed conflict in the eastern part of the country. “All of us were really pushing [former Ukrainian president Petro] Poroshenko that he needs to do something, because the prosecutor was not following any of the corruption issues. He was really bad news,” said an EU diplomat involved in the discussions. “It was Biden who finally came in [and triggered it]. Biden was the most vocal, as the US usually is. But we were all literally complaining about the prosecutor.”