BLOODBATH MEDIA HOAX

"Student Loan Debt". Can you explain the recent dip in that curve under Biden?

Also, where's your inflation graph?
message-no-plan-to-eliminate-student-debt-just-transfer-those-dont-owe-it.jpg

The calls for violence are on the left...see Maxine Waters for starters.

And the economy itself is going to take a bloodbath if Biden is reelected.
Just like last time huh? Sorry you are suffering the failure is 100% on you.

It is a video of the actual live event in Dayton...so there is that. What part is fabricated?
Get a different source. It's not hard to get me to criticize Bad Orange Man but I am immune to TDS.

If the Lincoln Project said the sun was rising in the east tomorrow, I would look for it in the west.

If Trump is such a terrible candidate, why do Democrats have to lie about him?
Because that's what people who have nothing to offer you themselves have to do to try to succeed.

They have to denigrate their opponent any way they can.

You don't even understand the mechanisms in place, the CDC, and State Public Health departments that led to the shutdown do you?

I have said over and over here that Trump's cardinal sin was not firing Fauci around May 30th that first year, and installing a top notch virologist in his place.

Why don't you explain to me why shutdowns occurred?

I don't think you can.
Because Trump and his appointed team knew nothing of what they were doing. Refused to follow a plan. Thought they knew more than experts. They were in charge, but they weren't. They could not handle the responsibility even being able to see it coming for months, failed us all!!! Trump thought grandstanding was more important than leading. You complain and cry about it, but bottom line is Trump was POTUS and failed miserably! Give him his credit for that. He earned it. He is a conman that continues to dupe people like you. We all paid a terrible price.

Because Trump and his appointed team knew nothing of what they were doing. Refused to follow a plan. Thought they knew more than experts. They were in charge, but they weren't. They could not handle the responsibility even being able to see it coming for months, failed us all!!! Trump thought grandstanding was more important than leading. You complain and cry about it, but bottom line is Trump was POTUS and failed miserably! Give him his credit for that. He earned it. He is a conman that continues to dupe people like you. We all paid a terrible price.
Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

wouldn't it be great to check these peoples texts and emails out.... these networks seem to be ALL together in spreading their SAME BULLSHAT!!!
I’ve been saying all along there is a liberal think tank(and I use the term think lightly) that sends out the weekly mantra that all the sheep repeat.

It was interesting today on the FOX Five at Five show. They showed a clip showing how many times CNN, MSNBC and MSM pundits have used the word “bloodbath” to describe their analysis in recent months. The fricking Left are the biggest hypocrits alive.

It was interesting today on the FOX Five at Five show. They showed a clip showing how many times CNN, MSNBC and MSM pundits have used the word “bloodbath” to describe their analysis in recent months. The fricking Left are the biggest hypocrits alive.
FACTS

how is that?