IVC 23-24

Yeah but he only won two state titles because a kid from Strasburg came to town. He hasn’t won nothing without him.
And where exactly did JAllen Barrino come from? The transfer gripes are old and tired. Every school has them. Much of Garaways team last year wasn't in grade school there. Tyson Pryor was at Strasburg before IV. Chance Allen just came to MC this year. It's crickets when other schools bring kids in but when it's Hiland then somehow it's the only reason they win? Yeah ok.

Watched the Mayesville game last night. They looked good. Malvern beating them is great win. Hopefully they take that focus and game plan to the regional with them. Malvern-Harvest Prep would be the game of the year if that happens like Garaway Africentric was last year.

And where exactly did JAllen Barrino come from? The transfer gripes are old and tired. Every school has them. Much of Garaways team last year wasn't in grade school there. Tyson Pryor was at Strasburg before IV. Chance Allen just came to MC this year. It's crickets when other schools bring kids in but when it's Hiland then somehow it's the only reason they win? Yeah ok.
Barrino is from Malvern.

Watched the Mayesville game last night. They looked good. Malvern beating them is great win. Hopefully they take that focus and game plan to the regional with them. Malvern-Harvest Prep would be the game of the year if that happens like Garaway Africentric was last year.
lol so it’s only a great win because they beat Indian Valley and went to the regionals??? You guys are delusional.

lol so it’s only a great win because they beat Indian Valley and went to the regionals??? You guys are delusional.
I always thought that was one of the best wins by an IVC team this year but I never watched Mayesville. If you beat a D2 team that goes to the regional it looks better then if that team gets upset in the sectional or District semis. So yes the farther a team goes the better the win looks but its always been a good win. Obviously IV thought Tri-Valley was better or maybe just a matchup thing or they wouldn't have chosen to go with the 1 seed. If I'm the 1 seed and the 2 seed chooses my side that's going straight on my bulletin board I know that.

Indian Valley vs Maysville on right now. Malvern beat them by a combined 20 points and has to apologize for their schedules

No you guys are just delusional….you beat Strasburg and scored 37 points and beat shady side by 3…Richmond heights is going to dog walk you.
Who cares about Richmond Hts, right now we have to worry about Northside Christian, any smart intelligence sports person on here,knows in there right mind that we are all playing for a runner up trophy,no even this very good Russia team will beat them ,they might give them there best game in d4 tournament but they still won't beat them

Hornets and Hawks with 11 point wins. I watched both games at the same time - or tried to. Lol.

MF kinda collapsed in the second half after playing a heckuva first half to lead 30-28 at intermission.

MC played really hard, but Hiland had control of the game throughout.
I didn't think Hiland would win but even though they aren't full strength they still have one of the best coaches in the state and a 2 time all Ohioan still playing. Tucker Howell is a great player but Sam Wengerd locked him up and Sammy has now beaten him 3 straight years. He also took a clear cheap shot at Sammy at the end of the game. Im sure it was frustration but don't take a kid out just because you can't beat him. When you rewatch it you realize how dirty it was. MC rolled Shadyside twice and when Hiland beat Shadyside by 3 and with the injuries MC thought they would roll.

Yeah but he only won two state titles because a kid from Strasburg came to town. He hasn’t won nothing without him.

Mark
2 state championships
1 state runner up
6 final 4’s

Tucci
0 state championships
0 state runner ups
0 final 4’s

That is 9 banners to 0 banners. My math wrong?

Mark
2 state championships
1 state runner up
6 final 4’s

Tucci
0 state championships
0 state runner ups
0 final 4’s

That is 9 banners to 0 banners. My math wrong?
His Kevin Durant titles? I don’t think he has won a semi finals game without him. Like I said he hasn’t won anything without the biggest transfer in the state of Ohio. He gets to the final four playing River schools then gets embarrassed in the semi final every year.

Yes we had a state runner up without him a few years ago we beat st Henry in the semi finals. The year of corona I think we would have won as well. Last year we got screwed in the state semi finals with all the foul shooting 40 foul shots and we still almost won. No one going to be Richmond heights last year or the year before I am hoping jfk is going to be them in the regionals.

Yes we had a state runner up without him a few years ago we beat st Henry in the semi finals. The year of corona I think we would have won as well. Last year we got screwed in the state semi finals with all the foul shooting 40 foul shots and we still almost won. No one going to be Richmond heights last year or the year before I am hoping jfk is going to be them in the regionals.
Always an excuse. Hiland prolly grabbed and pushed their players the entire game and unlike the favoritism you get in IVC play the state officials don’t care about the name of their jerseys. The other team was prolly just better than you and played cleaner basketball.

Malvern could never beat us the year we played that malvern after corona the first year we won on the district finals and we also beat you at new Philly twice. We didn’t play rivers teams then and still won.

Malvern beat a river to that MC beat pretty easy and you couldn’t beat garaway last year in the district so far all you beat was river schools as well. Just how the districts are you still have to win to advance.

His Kevin Durant titles? I don’t think he has won a semi finals game without him. Like I said he hasn’t won anything without the biggest transfer in the state of Ohio. He gets to the final four playing River schools then gets embarrassed in the semi final every year.
😂

One game at a time, guys! Malvern's got McDermott Northwest. What's the scouting report on them? Hiland has Northside Christian again and I'm told they will be handful (and also have a chip on their shoulders.) Would have been great to see three IVC teams in the regionals.

I am watching northside christian play Danville on tv and I must say I am not impressed this is a early tournament game on the NFHS network I will say MC looks much better

Malvern beat a river to that MC beat pretty easy and you couldn’t beat garaway last year in the district so far all you beat was river schools as well. Just how the districts are you still have to win to advance.
MF also beat MC. Garaway last year also beat Hiland by a combined 70 points lol

Not every school is invested in the transfer portal but yeah it's become a big thing in the IVC for sure

Malvern played a team in the district final who put Hiland in a body bag twice last year. Hiland got to play who Federal Hocking in the regionals? Lol Garaway Played africentric.
Malvern is a big football town too. Hiland guys are getting up 500 shots in October. Our guys are playing both ways in football. That's a huge deal not having football.

Malvern played a team in the district final who put Hiland in a body bag twice last year. Hiland got to play who Federal Hocking in the regionals? Lol Garaway Played africentric.
Last year was a down year for Hiland. 3rd or 4th in the ivc. Everyone knows that. 8 straight against Garaway before that.

I agree with that . By not having football. Your players can literally practice all year around . Just think how good ferry's Alex Reese would be if all he did was play basketball .but he also plays baseball too. Then after that he probably starts to get ready for football .

You talk about the playing the river schools .well down here we don't put much emphasis on basketball like you do. In fact unless you have an exceptional team or marquee player. The crowds are relatively small. Basketball is looked as something to do in between football seasons.

Also some of our teams are very young .so it should be quite an interesting basketball season next year. So some of the top teams will return almost everyone. Is

Lol this years a down year. Played East Canton in the showcase and lost. That means there were at least 3 teams ahead of them at the end of the year.
You've been discrediting 16-18 yr old high school kids accomplishments all day. Good job. Does that make you feel like a tough guy? These kids from these local schools work their butts off and go to hundreds of practices. If they get to play at the Convo or at a district final and make memories that last a lifetime does that hurt you so much? Are you so jealous that you can't be happy for kids? What a pathetic troll. Go Malvern and Hiland.

You've been discrediting 16-18 yr old high school kids accomplishments all day. Good job. Does that make you feel like a tough guy? These kids from these local schools work their butts off and go to hundreds of practices. If they get to play at the Convo or at a district final and make memories that last a lifetime does that hurt you so much? Are you so jealous that you can't be happy for kids? What a pathetic troll. Go Malvern and Hiland.
This form will never change with all jealousy and bickering that goes on here, everyone hates Hiland when comes to basketball and everyone hates Garaway when comes to football