IVC 23-24

Hiland people love to put the Hornets down lol never seen anything like it
Not this one.

However, I know some Hornet people who are highly critical of Coach Tucci. So, gotta factor that in.

Sports seems to bring out a critical spirit in some people, but best to not ascribe that to a large group. FWIW

Also the best place to of had the hiland - mc game would have been at OUE. It seats either 3,000 or 3,500. . But they discontinued their basketball program .

I’ve watched malvern multiple times this year and hiland multiple times and malvern is better then hiland this year by a long shot. Quit making excuses about your big guy being out , one of you hiland posters said earlier in the year “we don’t make excuses” stop acting like big Alex was shaq!!

We only lost to Lutheran east by 10 and was with in three most of the game we should have beating Ottowa glandorf. We don’t have height now but we do have quickness and defense I am not saying we will beat Richmond Heights and I don’t think we will but I would think we would give them a game they had not play anyone in the tournament yet Richmond Heights is not as good as last year. See what happens against jfk and Russia they gave them everything they could handle last year.

I’ve watched malvern multiple times this year and hiland multiple times and malvern is better then hiland this year by a long shot. Quit making excuses about your big guy being out , one of you hiland posters said earlier in the year “we don’t make excuses” stop acting like big Alex was shaq!!
Wow Sandy Valley what piss you off

I hope malvern and Hiland makes it we will both play on the same day I will be going to both games. I am staying for the weekend I already got a hotel reservation Dayton south at a Marriott lol. What is Northside Christian like ? I know we struggle last year barley won that was a classic I know there big player transfer I was not expecting to see them again. Fairfield is playing south Webster Fairfield looks good. I am not going to make it Tuesday have to get up at 5 for work but will be there Friday for the final.

What I have been told by many people, that Malvern doesn't guard well in the half court , and that there press is so so,I've only seen once on live stream,and we don't like to compare scores but Monroe Central ran MF off the floor in last regular season by 16 and Hiland just beat MC by11 so that's plus 27 and Malvern just beat MF by 11,so this looks like a+15 difference for Hiland, but games are not won by compared scores

I still think with a healthy Hiland, they can give Malvern all the want,the last few years we seem to have Malvern number

No you guys are just delusional….you beat Strasburg and scored 37 points and beat shady side by 3…Richmond heights is going to dog walk you.

you obviously didn’t watch the whole game lol😂
I did watch the whole game but I would have turned it off at half if malvern would have ran MF off the floor. Which they did not.
Nope. Hiland played Lutheran East very close. LE dismantled RH. The way Hiland played last night with everyone contributing, they could beat anyone in D4. Obviously the Hawks live rent free in some heads on here lol.
at full strength they played Lutheran East tough. One of the best games I watched. Not sure they could handle Richmond but Hiland vs Malvern (Hiland full strengths)…on a neutral court in a tournament game that matters. Hiland wins hands down. Because Mark is a much better tournament coach…his resume speaks for itself. You hang banners when you reach final 4’s. And he has done that at two schools.

No you guys are just delusional….you beat Strasburg and scored 37 points and beat shady side by 3…Richmond heights is going to dog walk you.
You forgot to mention Hiland beat Monroe Central by 11, beat Lindsly, lost to OG on a last second shot, beat Wayne Trace, Indian Valley… but keep cherry picking random games to prove some strange hypothetical point. Obsess much? lol

I did watch the whole game but I would have turned it off at half if malvern would have ran MF off the floor. Which they did not.

at full strength they played Lutheran East tough. One of the best games I watched. Not sure they could handle Richmond but Hiland vs Malvern (Hiland full strengths)…on a neutral court in a tournament game that matters. Hiland wins hands down. Because Mark is a much better tournament coach…his resume speaks for itself. You hang banners when you reach final 4’s. And he has done that at two schools.
Yeah but he only won two state titles because a kid from Strasburg came to town. He hasn’t won nothing without him.