Block buster Transfers to Canton McKinley

About Big Mike. 1st team All-Ohio as a jr and quite possibly the best DL in Ohio next year. Unfortunately D1 offers for 5'10" d-linemen are rare but he has one and will get more. He will not pay a penny for college - guaranteed.

Chase Bond went 2nd team and committed to NC State. Every bit of 6'4" 255.
I don’t know much about Mike. But I do know one thing. Chase Bond is a beast and the games I streamed, it was a man against boys. I think he is a star waiting to happen at NC State.

You Massillon fans know that Mike doesn’t have any offers and your coach hasn’t helped him to get offers. Everyone finds out what offers athletes receive; it’s public knowledge most of the time.

Also, I believe kids are wanting to attend McKinley because Antonio Hall is exposing his players to more colleges and division 1 colleges.
Moore has gotten more kids into college than any other Massillon coach. Big Mike will get an offer.

I don’t know much about Mike. But I do know one thing. Chase Bond is a beast and the games I streamed, it was a man against boys. I think he is a star waiting to happen at NC State.

Agree. 3 yr starter, son of a Tiger, great kid great student. Hate to see 'em go but we say it every year.

Since everyone is so good at finding out about McKinley transfers, tell us about Mike Wright offers. Maybe he’ll get lucky like DaOne Owens and get an offer from Slippery Rock.
Mike Wright got offered by Bowling Green 3 weeks ago with more to come simply because he dominated y’all top lineman
You Massillon fans know that Mike doesn’t have any offers and your coach hasn’t helped him to get offers. Everyone finds out what offers athletes receive; it’s public knowledge most of the time.

Also, I believe kids are wanting to attend McKinley because Antonio Hall is exposing his players to more colleges and division 1 colleges.
stop it Mike has offers Bowling Green just offered him 3 weeks ago and a few more schools is recruiting him Antonio didn’t have one player get signed on neither signing day all those schools that come through they do what us coaches call a drive by the only player really getting D1 looks is the McClellan kid

we have more than one student receiving "legit" D1 offers - but what do you really know about it punk
and we all get it - 3 of your top performers were from copley and most notably Mike from Canton LOL good luck to all those young men. well you boys know what to do
Summer Loop GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
The best part of this all - I don't justify I don't explain I don't care about anything Massillon.
I KNOW I am better than anything seeping from the bowels of that place.

Enjoy swinging or pulling - seems you boys like to do both

Last edited by a moderator:
The best part of this all - I don't justify I don't explain I don't care about anything tttttttttttrassssshilllllon

Enjoy swinging or pulling - seems you boys like to do both
“The Ghost of 1962.”

The best part of this all - I don't justify I don't explain I don't care about anything tttttttttttrassssshilllllon

You sure? You "may" be better than what seeps from our bowels but I think it's closer to 50/50.

An entire page of people talking about a completely different program. Yet zero moderation has occurred, imagine if this conversation was reversed and taking place on the thread of the team of the people in question.
Take that up with the people that started the talk about the "other" team. That would be the Bulldog fans that couldn't resist throwing stones to provoke the entire conversation about Massillon. Funny that a McKinley fan would even start a thread about transfers to McKinley when McKinley fans claim they don't get any transfers and are closed enrollment. Obviously they do get transfers and not all of them are "just coming back home" as they love to say about all of their transfers in the past. ou812, get it right if you are going to use it, that's if you aren't a 2nd account someone has made whuch I'm sure you are, loser.

Take that up with the people that started the talk about the "other" team. That would be the Bulldog fans that couldn't resist throwing stones to provoke the entire conversation about Massillon. Funny that a McKinley fan would even start a thread about transfers to McKinley when McKinley fans claim they don't get any transfers and are closed enrollment. Obviously they do get transfers and not all of them are "just coming back home" as they love to say about all of their transfers in the past. ou812, get it right if you are going to use it, that's if you aren't a 2nd account someone has made whuch I'm sure you are, loser.
The correct version of the username was taken and I don’t really care. Not a McKinley fan. Probably more of a central guy to be honest . Thanks for calling me a loser on the internet. I’ll take that as a compliment from you. Reply if you want, I could care less . I clicked on a McKinley thread out of curiosity about McKinley and mostly just found Tiger fans stirring the pot. Anyhow good luck to both programs moving forward, I could care less who wins week 10.

The correct version of the username was taken and I don’t really care. Not a McKinley fan. Probably more of a central guy to be honest . Thanks for calling me a loser on the internet. I’ll take that as a compliment from you. Reply if you want, I could care less . I clicked on a McKinley thread out of curiosity about McKinley and mostly just found Tiger fans stirring the pot. Anyhow good luck to both programs moving forward, I could care less who wins week 10.
If it wasn't for other fans posting on this thread you would have had to go to page 12 to find it.

Well, one player transfer has actually materialized. GlenOak's All-Ohio running back, Jamar Johnson, has transferred to Canton McK, as was announced by Friday Night Ohio earlier today. It appears that Johnson will split time in the backfield with the Bulldogs' returning RB, Nino Hill.

Well, one player transfer has actually materialized. GlenOak's All-Ohio running back, Jamar Johnson, has transferred to Canton McK, as was announced by Friday Night Ohio earlier today. It appears that Johnson will split time in the backfield with the Bulldogs' returning RB, Nino Hill.
lol did you miss the 4 Texas kids on the roster

Will Hill still be on the team?