Federal League 2023-2024

I’ll add one…team to watch next year for most improved….Perry. Starting only one senior, two juniors and two sophomores. Good luck to all the Fed teams in the tournament.
Perry is definitely my #1 on Team to watch next year, I know it's Perry but they're young and tough. I think they'll beat Boardman in the first round.

Looks good to me.The only thing I'm tempted to challenge is your choice for game of the year. I feel like it has to be the second Green-McKinley game, which went to overtime and was for a share of the league title. However, I didn't see the Jackson-GlenOak game, so I can't say for sure.

I Didn't know Jackson has only one senior (Fulline?) McKinley and Hoover each only have one senior also. Those three will be the frontrunners going into next year.
The only reason I didn't add McKinley-Green was because Green seemed like they were running away with it until the 4th quarter, those two games definitely could share the award.

Yes, Anthony is Jackson's only Senior, which makes Senior night kind of funny this year. He definitely is the tone setter on offense though this year, no doubt a big loss when he graduates.

Federal League Schedule - Final Week of the Regular Season
Jackson -

Home vs. Wooster [Friday]
Green -
Home vs. University School [Friday]
Perry -
Home vs. Dover [Wednesday]
McKinley -
Regular-Season Concluded
GlenOak -
Regular-Season Concluded
Lake -
Home vs. Austintown-Fitch [Friday]
Home vs. Mentor [Saturday]
Hoover -
Away vs. Willoughby South [Friday]

Final Records (With Predicted Results)
Jackson: 18-4 *
Green: 17-4 *
GlenOak: 16-6
McKinley: 14-8
Hoover: 15-7 *
Perry: 5-17 *
Lake: 4-18 *

* Includes Games Not Played

Interesting thought. Massillon loses to a terrible Lake team. Glenoak beats the FL Co-Champs, even though shorthanded Green beat McK
with same team, then Glenoak loses to Massillon? Just hard to explain. I believe GO is the 3rd best team in the Fed.