Kool & the Gang

Knowing how the votes have been going here is my prediction:

Ozzy Osborne
Lenny Kravitz
Peter Frampton
Cher
Sinead O'Connor
Jane's Addiction

Once older guys get past the nominating blockade, and now that Jann Werner is gone things are changing, the rank and file tend to vote older performers in; especially if they are sick or just passed. Ozzy, Frampton, & Sinead all fit this bill. I think another woman outside of the rock genre gets in and Cher follows Dolly. Kravitz has been all over the place recently and Perry Farrell has a ton of connections due to his work with Lollapalooza so they can gain the votes.

Knowing how the votes have been going here is my prediction:

Ozzy Osborne
Lenny Kravitz
Peter Frampton
Cher
Sinead O'Connor
Jane's Addiction

Once older guys get past the nominating blockade, and now that Jann Werner is gone things are changing, the rank and file tend to vote older performers in; especially if they are sick or just passed. Ozzy, Frampton, & Sinead all fit this bill. I think another woman outside of the rock genre gets in and Cher follows Dolly. Kravitz has been all over the place recently and Perry Farrell has a ton of connections due to his work with Lollapalooza so they can gain the votes.

Cher
Ozzy Osborne
Lenny Kravitz
Foreigner
Dave Matthews Band
Peter Frampton
Kool & the Gang

Ozzy, DMB, Frampton, Kool, and maybe Foreigner are the only ones that should even be considered.

Sade?! Not before Slade

How about the Partridge Family or the Archie’s? The Monkees?

They sold more records than all of these acts.

My freshman year in college, "Frampton Comes Alive!" was everywhere. You would hear it blasting out of a window from every dorm, just walking back from a class. Even though it was a very good album, I grew sick of hearing it constantly.

My freshman year in college, "Frampton Comes Alive!" was everywhere. You would hear it blasting out of a window from every dorm, just walking back from a class. Even though it was a very good album, I grew sick of hearing it constantly.
I was a senior in high school then, and you heard it at every house party kids had.

If I never hear "Do You Feel Like We Do", it'll be too soon.

With that being said, I like Frampton, and a lot of people haven't heard his earlier albums, which were pretty good.

They are going to run out of room in the building if they don’t slow down on the inductions.