Steve Arnold steps down as Warren G Harding head coach

Good hire. Much better than what they had. He isn’t to a McDaniel level yet, but excellent choice for a program that is capable of being much better. With the disaster at Kennedy, they will keep most city kids and be attractive to county kids as the program recovers. Better days ahead.

Congrats on the hire Worm. Matt is a good one. First order of business should be a highly motivated strength coach. Maybe he can bring one of Hobans with him.

I literally had Facebook on 🔥 yesterday! I’m so looking forward to the changes that our about to be made! Couldn’t be happier with the decision!

IMG_1308.jpeg

If he was the offensive coordinator at Hoban these past 3 years I am not impressed although maybe Tyrell was running the offense I don't know.

He’s a Warren guy and knows their kids and history. What he’ll take from Hoban isn’t their offense but what a well structured “professional” hs football program looks like.

Happy for the people of Warren. I hope the program gets back to the absolute force it was in the early 2000’s. I know my Tigers lost but those were some of the best atmospheres I’ve ever seen.

Happy for the people of Warren. I hope the program gets back to the absolute force it was in the early 2000’s. I know my Tigers lost but those were some of the best atmospheres I’ve ever seen.
I hope he does well. A lot depends on how good is your talent. No coach can win without talent.

Just had a terrible game when it counted most was solid for most of the season
One might recall that the winning margin in that game was provided by a pick 6 that went through the receiver's hands. IOW, if that very catchable ball gets caught, Hoban is inside the TCC 10 and an odds-on favorite for at least 3 points. Which is to say, Hoban 24 - TCC 21.

Or was that part of his "terrible game"?

One might recall that the winning margin in that game was provided by a pick 6 that went through the receiver's hands. IOW, if that very catchable ball gets caught, Hoban is inside the TCC 10 and an odds-on favorite for at least 3 points. Which is to say, Hoban 24 - TCC 21.

Or was that part of his "terrible game"?
The throw was high. Not a good pass. That kid was not very accurate. He would throw a 100 mile an hour throw with the receiver 6 yards away.

You've paid us back in full since 2002, lol.

Great times!

I literally had Facebook on 🔥 yesterday! I’m so looking forward to the changes that our about to be made! Couldn’t be happier with the decision!

View attachment 52954
Congrats Worm02. It looks like Warren got the guy you wanted but take it from a guy who supports a urban school sort of like Warren this is where the fun begins starting with the teachers union. lol

Congrats Worm02. It looks like Warren got the guy you wanted but take it from a guy who supports a urban school sort of like Warren this is where the fun begins starting with the teachers union. lol

His wife is a long time teacher here in Warren. He'll be fine.