Rumblings Ohio State Could Be Program That Used Catapult Footage

Omega

I would hope this is just Michigan accusing OSU as a deflection from its own woes. Yet who would have thought the Buckeyes never would have been in the red zone on offense against Mizzou?

Just thinking out loud, how will Ohio State fans react if the story has legs. Will we rise up in righteous indignation and demand stiff penalties be levied against the Buckeyes. Or will we deflect and deny like the denizens of MGoBlog?

As I mentioned on the other thread, at this point I never know what to believe about anything. But, if it is OSU and true, both mich and OSU should be and will be sanctioned. Additionally, Day would have to be gone as would Harbaugh

The odd thing to me that doesn't match up however, is if osu was actually the school under investigation, why would mich and Bama be restricting players use leading up to a playoff game osu isn't part of? That's the part that doesn't make sense to me

If we actually stole stuff from MD....guys..........but, my caution here is literally almost every source I see that alleges the school is osu has UM ties...

The odd thing to me that doesn't match up however, is if osu was actually the school under investigation, why would mich and Bama be restricting players use leading up to a playoff game osu isn't part of? That's the part that doesn't make sense to me

I would imagine more schools than just these two changed their usage policy as things came to light.

Michigan knew OSU was doing it and added higher netting to their practice field this summer. I’d say it’s legit and just the beginning.

Yer just trolling, that is a really dumb assertion.
In recent years, the Big Ten has seen:

1. Allegations of mistreatment of and racism toward black players (Iowa)

2. Coach fired for allegedly having sexual relationship with school vendor (Michigan State)

3. Coach fired for allegedly turning blind eye toward and/or encouraging sexualized hazing of players (Northwestern)

4. Coach accused of orchestrating a bizarre quasi-cult atmosphere (Minnesota)

5. Coach whose tenure ended in controversy after allegedly protecting assistant coach who had past DV allegations (Ohio State)

6. Coach suspended for alleged recruiting violations (Michigan)

7. Assistant coaches fired and head coach again suspended in connection with major sign-stealing scandal (Michigan)

8. League office poached top Pac12 teams shortly after entering strategic alliance with Pac12 and ACC, setting wheels in motion for the dissolution of the Pac12 and its long history.

If this film hacking ends up being Big Ten related, it adds to the conference’s numerous black eyes. All of that has resulted in generally horrendous on-field results for most of the conference. The Big Ten is an absolute stain on college football.

2. Coach fired for allegedly having sexual relationship with school vendor (Michigan State)

3. Coach fired for allegedly turning blind eye toward and/or encouraging sexualized hazing of players (Northwestern)

5. Coach whose tenure ended in controversy after allegedly protecting assistant coach who had past DV allegations (Ohio State)

7. Assistant coaches fired and head coach again suspended in connection with major sign-stealing scandal (Michigan)

8. League office poached top Pac12 teams shortly after entering strategic alliance with Pac12 and ACC, setting wheels in motion for the dissolution of the Pac12 and its long history.

If this film hacking ends up being Big Ten related, it adds to the conference’s numerous black eyes. All of that has resulted in generally horrendous on-field results for most of the conference. The Big Ten is an absolute stain on college football.
Get up there in that tower during the storm and film our practice, kid.

I still think the osu allegation doesn't add up. Sure is convenient that the only ones claiming that are UM affiliated, and a perfect deflection from their own issues for when they lose tomorrow.

You want me to believe we were dumb enough to steal stuff thru a company former staff is affiliated with, and we felt the need to steal MD stuff? Not buying it so far

Yep, by comparison, the SEC is full of choir boys. Stop being stupid. I'm not going to waste my time listing out, as you did, all of the bad things that have taken place in the SEC. Big time football or sports, is the same everywhere.

I still think the osu allegation doesn't add up. Sure is convenient that the only ones claiming that are UM affiliated, and a perfect deflection from their own issues for when they lose tomorrow.

You want me to believe we were dumb enough to steal stuff thru a company former staff is affiliated with, and we felt the need to steal MD stuff? Not buying it so far
Their computer systems were hacked and they can tell by who.

Yep, by comparison, the SEC is full of choir boys. Stop being stupid. I'm not going to waste my time listing out, as you did, all of the bad things that have taken place in the SEC. Big time football or sports, is the same everywhere.
I find it funny that this is a common response regarding B1G vs SEC comparisons. But when that same logic is used regarding the cheating scandal with Michigan, surely no one has ever gone to that same extreme.