What the Hell is going on!

1702910334942.png

You don't find it alarming the military missed it's recruiting goals by 41K troops and we're sporting our lowest force in 81 years?

Ignorance is bliss, eh?
You are full of bliss then I guess.

View attachment 51554

You are full of bliss then I guess.
That's an interesting portrayal:
1. China would NEVER EVER disclose what is spent on their defense budget.
2. Russia would NEVER EVER disclose what is spent on their defense budget.
3. The UK, Germany, and France have depended on NATO... err the United States... for their defense for several decades.
4. Seriously... Ukraine is on the list??!! LMAO

That's an interesting portrayal:
1. China would NEVER EVER disclose what is spent on their defense budget.
2. Russia would NEVER EVER disclose what is spent on their defense budget.
3. The UK, Germany, and France have depended on NATO... err the United States... for their defense for several decades.
4. Seriously... Ukraine is on the list??!! LMAO

If China or Russia tried to match the US yearly military spending they would economically fall apart very quickly; look no further than what happen to the Soviet Union.

Those numbers align to historical numbers of defense spending amongst countries. If you have something different, please share.

Nope. Jobs are plentiful and pay has been soaring for a while. The military has long been an employer of last resort.
Putin, Xi and the rest of the world know.
You dishonor so many. imo With that attitude. But then again it's insightful. You have a following.

I came back to add more. Patriotism is real and devaluing service is abhorrent. You really struck a nerve with me.

Last edited:
If China or Russia tried to match the US yearly military spending they would economically fall apart very quickly; look no further than what happen to the Soviet Union.

Those numbers align to historical numbers of defense spending amongst countries. If you have something different, please share.
link?

Reagan and Tip O'Neill were only beginning this $34T deficit when the USSR was "broken", or when the USSR pivoted. We are in no position to do that crap again now. Debt service expense is out of control.

Draft dodgers heading North of the boarder, draft deferments due to college or medical deferments - all would come back if a draft was implemented.
I don't know your age but I am guessing you never got a letter from the draft board saying we do not care if you will graduate college or not come June your four year deferment is up and your backside is ours. I do wish I would have kept that letter. Thank God for miracles and my opportunity to join the Ohio Air National Guard. Guard units had long waiting list during that time and it took over a year and a half and a change in recruiters to bring my name to the top. Old recruiter had special list that brought friends and family to the top, new one had not been there long enough to have a special list yet. 8 weeks boot, 13weeks 4 days tech school, and the remainder of 6 years spent weekend a month (always on super bowl weekend) 2 weeks active duty every summer. one extra weekend a year for riot training, and called up one time for riot duty for real. All that and you do not even get to be called a veteran and get veteran benefits. Except for Lowes they give us the veterans discount. The good news back then was being in the guard meant little if any chance to being called up and having to go to Vietnam and you did not have to be a draft dodger to make that happen.

link?

Reagan and Tip O'Neill were only beginning this $34T deficit when the USSR was "broken", or when the USSR pivoted. We are in no position to do that crap again now. Debt service expense is out of control.

What were you doing in the 1980’s? You don’t recall the fall of the Soviet Union?

It’s called Google - figure it out yourself.

Well I guess the disillusionment of Gen Z with the army might be that Team Obama/Biden have yet to complete the transformation of the military into this:

Putin, Xi and the rest of the world know.
You dishonor so many. imo With that attitude. But then again it's insightful. You have a following.

I came back to add more. Patriotism is real and devaluing service is abhorrent. You really struck a nerve with me.

I struck a nerve? lol That's not saying much. Brietbart and the rest of the right wing outrage machine does that to you on a daily basis.