Random TV/Movie news.

The Marvels film is getting roasted by critics and the audiences look like they are staying away, pulled in only $57 million opening weekend which is couch change for a MCU film. When the NY Times review mentions how they are pandering to a certain audience you know you need to re-look at the direction of the franchise. It looks like that South Park show really nailed it and I would not be surprised that a pause button is hit on future content in light of the new contract that Disney has to honor.

Got a link? Because I just read the review from the NY Times’ lead critic and at no point does she use the word “pander” or even suggest the movie is doing so.

What she does demonstrate is that she has no clue what’s going on in the MCU (something the MCU does need to do a better job of for the casual fan, but this movie itself does a decent job of handling).

Parts of this review read as if they were written before even seeing the movie.

Madame Web is supposed to be old and decrepit so another Superhero character they are messing up.

Also What If season 1 is easily Marvels best creation post endgame.

Got a link? Because I just read the review from the NY Times’ lead critic and at no point does she use the word “pander” or even suggest the movie is doing so.

What she does demonstrate is that she has no clue what’s going on in the MCU (something the MCU does need to do a better job of for the casual fan, but this movie itself does a decent job of handling).

Parts of this review read as if they were written before even seeing the movie.

That’s the review. I know I saw pander used when I read it on 11/9. Wouldn’t be the first time The NY Times chaged a column after initial publication.

Holy s**t is Homelander supposed to be Trump?

IMG_6511.jpeg