#PACtion™ 2024

Absolutely. Us vs Them is what high school football is all about. I know the OHSAA has to set the times early, but it would be fairly simply to do to massage which divisions have more privates than others. Not to discriminate, but at this point it is what it is. They should be striving to recreate the atmosphere of the Ampipe v Walnut Hills game from '83 (PA reference for our PA guest 🤣 ).

Friday nights D1 (Eds vs Springfield) was a MUCH closer game than folks thought and there was excitement (those big Catholic schools do know how to do a student section). But if you put the noise meter up, it still MIGHT have been as loud at D5 & first half of D7. D6 would have been more raucous but they were stuck playing in rainstorm.
He said massage...and privates.

Rock And Roll Comedy GIF by Paramount+

You have to remember he doesn't have a Bell stores..unless he goes to Malvern...but does have hardware with gas!
Movie preview guy voice:

He was a young man like any other. Full of vim & vigor. A generally good kid but he had issues. Some hidden & some visible. He liked girls, they didn't like him. He like greasy food, his digestive system did not.

Coming, this fall, the story of a young Raylan Givens dating life.

"Hardware with gas"

You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll thank your Creator we haven't invented smell-a-vision yet!

PACtion™ 2024 is gonna be lit as we all know @Youngguy and @Stizostedion are bringing the Manchester Panthers back to past glory.

---

Because I am a glutton for punishment, and I like to sometimes watch or listen to disasters, I put The Really Big Show on my car radio Friday morning last week (the morning right after Thursday night's D2 state title game).

Erin Goldenbooger and Hollie Rizzo were discussing the (then) upcoming Glenville vs Kettering Alter state title game. Of course right off the bat Goldenbooger didn't know where Kettering, Ohio, is....so he looked it up live on the radio. When he discovered Kettering is in Montgomery County he blurts out "Montgomery County; they're in Cincinnati" and Rizzo goes right along with it.

Anyone with a modicum of Ohio geographic knowledge knows Montgomery County is Dayton, not Cincinnati.

That's like saying Hoban or St. V's is in Cleveland.

850 WKNR is just stupefying ignorance.

View attachment 50909View attachment 50910

#FAIL
Well, I hope the staff does the same at MHS!

Y'all is plain crazee!!! Smoove do a litle 'bout Atwood Lake, though. What'cha'll wantin' to knowify? Smoove used to had stayed up in there with a chickie from New Philly back in tha day. She had eyes the color of the blue sky......softestest skin Smoove had ever touchified.... hair as sily and smellin' as good as Momma's after church Sunday fried chickin'.....toned arms....piercings in placifications that Smoove cannot mentionate besides her belly and her left nostril....and legs that took Smoove to the outer-reaches of the universe before Smoove had to get brought bac kdown to Smoove's sensinations .... Whew, y'all, Smoove was just so wooded up, Smoove doggone near knew a cat couldn't scratchify it, y'all know what Smoove sayin'!!! Anyway, Atwood Lake be a good spot for the VOL to park itself next summer, y'all. Anyone gots another empty parkin' spot for Smoove to hang? After all, y'all, it is all about PACtion......right?!

Y'all is plain crazee!!! Smoove do a litle 'bout Atwood Lake, though. What'cha'll wantin' to knowify? Smoove used to had stayed up in there with a chickie from New Philly back in tha day. She had eyes the color of the blue sky......softestest skin Smoove had ever touchified.... hair as sily and smellin' as good as Momma's after church Sunday fried chickin'.....toned arms....piercings in placifications that Smoove cannot mentionate besides her belly and her left nostril....and legs that took Smoove to the outer-reaches of the universe before Smoove had to get brought bac kdown to Smoove's sensinations .... Whew, y'all, Smoove was just so wooded up, Smoove doggone near knew a cat couldn't scratchify it, y'all know what Smoove sayin'!!! Anyway, Atwood Lake be a good spot for the VOL to park itself next summer, y'all. Anyone gots another empty parkin' spot for Smoove to hang? After all, y'all, it is all about PACtion......right?!
Phila chicks are way hotter than Dover chicks. Always have been. The TCC dimes are where its at though. Stay away from the Claymont ones.

Movie preview guy voice:

He was a young man like any other. Full of vim & vigor. A generally good kid but he had issues. Some hidden & some visible. He liked girls, they didn't like him. He like greasy food, his digestive system did not.

Coming, this fall, the story of a young Raylan Givens dating life.

"Hardware with gas"

You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll thank your Creator we haven't invented smell-a-vision yet!
Will it be a Musical?

I always like the girls from Jewett.....because they do it!
BSO, do you have a review or ranking of The Women of the Federal League?

Or @Smoove Mooves?

We're talking a serious population of Mini Van Moms to consider.

Of course in PACtion™ we know the Mini Van Moms of Kenyon Creek are going to be strong contenders.

Fairless? They seem invisible, cold, and distant.
Manchester? Too conservative; too much influence from Koach.
Canton South? Prairie College sounds kinda hot.
Orrville? Does Route 57 send you to heaven?
Triway? Do you believe in the women of Shreve?
Northwest? They seem kinda cranky in Canal Fulton; maybe it's because the Canal Fulton Giant Eagle is crappy and these chicks really want to live in Jackson but don't.
CVCA?

Last edited:

Or @Smoove Mooves?

Of course in PACtion™ we know the Mini Van Moms of Kenyon Creek are going to be strong contenders.

Northwest? They seem kinda cranky in Canal Fulton; maybe it's because the Canal Fulton Giant Eagle is crappy and these chicks really want to live in Jackson but don't.
CVCA?
Now, you talkin' Smoove Language of Smoovish.....Fed League is where it be. So many fun times and several tribulations with some Chickies from the Fed, specifically, Jackson, Green and Lake. Green have some of Smoove';s bestest times, Jackson have some great ones, Lake have some that just plain want it NOW and they don't care 'bout where it be done, just so long as it does. As for Northwest, Canal Fulton have some of the sweetest people and done been with a few chickies during the downtown Canal Fulton concerts on Cherry and Canal Street. Smoove prefer to leave the "C" off Canal when Smoove got with the one Chickies though ... She was crazified!!l

Now, you talkin' Smoove Language of Smoovish.....Fed League is where it be. So many fun times and several tribulations with some Chickies from the Fed, specifically, Jackson, Green and Lake. Green have some of Smoove';s bestest times, Jackson have some great ones, Lake have some that just plain want it NOW and they don't care 'bout where it be done, just so long as it does. As for Northwest, Canal Fulton have some of the sweetest people and done been with a few chickies during the downtown Canal Fulton concerts on Cherry and Canal Street. Smoove prefer to leave the "C" off Canal when Smoove got with the one Chickies though ... She was crazified!!l
Smoove, have you ever visited some of Perry Township's fine establishments like the Lane Motel or the Perry Inn?

Read on another thread that when they bought these signs the # is made to be updated. Steel plates to replace potholes, but the signs WILL BE UPDATED!!!
A few avid observers I know believe that potholes were indeed a contributing factor to the recent defeat of the incumbent mayor in Massillon.

The outgoing Massillon Mayor likes to call herself KCP, but I prefer Kathy Cavernous Potholes.

She's right up there with Melissa Macaroni.

It’s time to roll out the hardware. All State awards began on Monday (D6); today was D4 and D5; D3 will be announced on Wednesday.
Excited Lets Go GIF by 2023 MTV Video Music Awards

Division IV

Ohio Co-Offensive Player of the Year:
Poochie Snyder, Canton South
Ohio Coach of the Year: Matt Dennison, Canton South

First Team Offense
QB: Poochie Snyder, Canton South, 6-0, 180, sr.
RB: Conner Satterfield, Canal Fulton Northwest, 6-2, 215, sr.
WR: Tavon Castle, Canton South, 6-1, 180, sr.

Second Team Offense
OL: Aiden Geer, Canton South, 5-8, 215, sr.

Second Team Defense
DL: Tyler Pugh, Canton South, 6-0, 175, sr.

Third Team Defense
LB: Landen Karovic, Canton South, 5-11, 195, jr.

Division V

Third Team Offense

K: Kaleb Wayt, Orrville, 6-0, 165, jr.; Drew Bishko, Wooster Triway, 6-2, 180, sr.

Third Team Defense
DL: Gio Moore, Brewster Fairless, 6-3, 200, sr.
LB: Luke Belcher, Wooster Triway, 6-0, 200, sr.

Honorable Mention
QB: Sawyer Hamsher, Orrville, 5-10, 165, sr.
WR/TE: Greg Smiley, Orrville, 5-9, 195, sr.
P: Yadin Sharp, Akron Manchester, 5-10, 165, jr.

Division VI
No PAC players selected

Or @Smoove Mooves?

CVCA?
Its tough to answer that question after the post bob99 placed here.....I may have to go to Shreve...those Bonnets are hottttt!

my favorite memory of Rizzo is back in my days at WHBC (hint: that’s where the 1480 in my username comes from… many moons ago).

back when I was the grip for the sideline camera, at the Massillon McKinley games, Rizzo would be “covering” the game for Fox8. He was often lit, and the Massillon Boosters who used their privilege to be on the field were egging him on to make more and more of a spectacle of himself… imagine Joe Namath with Susie Kolber on MNF.

He thought everyone was fanboying on him… when they were just having a laugh at his expense. Super awkward.