WOAC 2023-24

IMG_6777.jpeg
This is what Max Preps has after its highlights.

Last edited:
WOAC Boys Basketball Finals

Dixie 56 - Greenon 35
Franklin Monroe 44 - Milton Union 15
Bradford 46 - Legacy Christian 50
TC North 54 - Middletown Christian 68
National Trail 52 - Eaton 66

Would he even be able to play? Years and years ago if you played in a scrimmage and then transferred you couldn’t play for the new school.
Pretty sure it is now a regular season contest and he isn't mentioned as playing today in ME tweet about the game, but facing major adversity was.

WOAC Boys Basketball Scores Saturday December 2nd

Dixie 38 - Northeastern 34
Bradford 64 - East Dayton Christian 27
Arcanum 68 - Greenville 33
TV South 48 - Cedarville 68
Mississinawa 32 - Houston 28
Preble Shawnee 60 - Kings 57
National Trail 42 - New Miami 32
Newton 53 - Yellow Springs 20

Shawnee beat him and Miami East last year and would’ve beat them again this year.
Conjecture on your part. If you truly could see into the future that far and with such precision, you must be a wealthy man! Could you send me a PM on how the 2024 election will turn out?

Conjecture on your part. If you truly could see into the future that far and with such precision, you must be a wealthy man! Could you send me a PM on how the 2024 election will turn out?
Someone didn’t watch the game last year, unless ME grew 3 inches per player they wasn’t beating Shawnee this year, and now they don’t even have a shot, they might be scoring the same as MU.

Tuesday
MV at Union City - MV
Brookville at NT - Brookville
TVS at Legacy Christian - LC
Newton at MVS - Newton

Friday
Ansonia at Arcanum - Arcanum
TV at MV - TV
Bradford at Newton - Bradford
NT at TCN - NT
PS at Dixie - PS. Game of the week
TVS at FM - FM

Saturday
Arcanum at Brookville - Brookville
DC at FM - FM
Bradford at Fort Recovery - FR
Ansonia at Houston - Ansonia
Franklin at PS - PS

—WOAC schedule—​
Tuesday:
MV @ Union City (either way both teams are awful)
Brookville @ National Trail (Beat down)
TVS @ Legacy Christian (picking against South)
Newton @ Miami Valley (picking the WOAC)

Friday:
Ansonia
@ Arcanum (either way single digit W)
Tri Village @ MV (beat down)
Bradford @ Newton (could get ugly)
National Trail @ TCN (Yikes game)
Preble Shawnee @Dixie (fun game PS wins by 15)
TVS @ FM (by 10)

Saturday:
Arcanum
@ Brookville (coin flip I’ll take WOAC)
Dayton Christian @ FM (FM Is in the WOAC)
Bradford @ Fort Recovery (Coin flip, FR is down)
Ansonia @ Houston (Tigers roll easily)
National Trail @ Miami Valley (NT is bad bad)
Franklin @ Preble Shawnee (PS is elite)

Someone didn’t watch the game last year, unless ME grew 3 inches per player they wasn’t beating Shawnee this year, and now they don’t even have a shot, they might be scoring the same as MU.
They just scored 46 on CJ and were down 2 going to the fourth without Enis. I don't think they can beat PS now, but your statement above is silly.

Last year was a five point game going to the fourth so the thought ME, with Enis, could beat PS is not cray. I hope the Arrow fans enjoy this season because you go back to district/regional irrelevancy again next year.

They just scored 46 on CJ and were down 2 going to the fourth without Enis. I don't think they can beat PS now, but your statement above is silly.

Last year was a five point game going to the fourth so the thought ME, with Enis, could beat PS is not cray. I hope the Arrow fans enjoy this season because you go back to district/regional irrelevancy again next year.
Arrrows just had a freshman drop 15 on a D1 Kings team that won 18 games last they will be just fine who’s 🍆 will you be on next year.

Arrrows just had a freshman drop 15 on a D1 Kings team that won 18 games last they will be just fine who’s 🍆 will you be on next year.
Weird response, you can search my posts and see that I discuss HS hoops on here with no rooting interest for anyone. That allows me to have educated discussions and not emotionally brag about how good my team is for a couple years.

The freshmen obviously had a nice game, but think this through, how many shots do you think he gets without Mason on the floor? Shrout is a generational player for a place like PS, who makes everyone else more impactful. You are implying in your post that they will be just as good in the future without the best player to ever play there bc a 5'9 freshman made some shots. They would have lost in the second round to Versailles last year without Shrout.