• Marion Local by 8-16

Votes: 32 22.2%
  • Marion Local by 1-7

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Dalton

Votes: 32 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

First time since the Versailles week, I would be surprised but not shocked if Marion's streak of wins was ended. Still all in all, I believe Marion is the better team, but not by enough to win without playing well. I will go 7-7 halftime turns into 28-7 Marion.

Dalton has too much offense for the St13ners and win gling away
The best solution for too much offense is too much defense.

Dalton has given up 65 points in the playoffs, compare that to Marion Locals 7

When I look at that, my guess is if the weather is good, Marion wins by a large margin.

Reactions: RBS
Dalton is playing its best football at the exact right time of the season. Only need to be better than ML for one game. Get it done Dalton 🏆

The best solution for too much offense is too much defense.

Dalton has given up 65 points in the playoffs, compare that to Marion Locals 7

When I look at that, my guess is if the weather is good, Marion wins by a large margin.
People bloviate how msml could win d4 and below but Dalton's Greatest Show On Turf will show that yea,D7 can beat D4...but it's their offense that can do it.

Dalton 42.
Msml.

Dalton is playing its best football at the exact right time of the season. Only need to be better than ML for one game. Get it done Dalton

to Dalton----- follow these three simple rules---never underestimate your opponent... expect the unexpected... TWO... take it outside..never start anything on the field unless it is absolutely necessary... and THREE---- Don't be NICE!!!!

I hope Marion wins, but that they must play hard and play well for all 48 minutes to pull off the victory.

I hope Dalton plays their best game of the year and shows the world that ML cannot dominate everyone in D-VII.

ML 21-13

What is the size of Dalton's roster - maybe about 55?

When is the last time ML has lost to a team with a roster smaller than 60?

D6 or D7, Marion or fill in the blank MAC school. Same scenario year after year. Kind of boring to the rest of us, but certainly not them.