Div I, Region 4 Playoff Thread

What in the heck is going on with this play... Princeton catch at the 12, guy is down. Ref moves ball back to the 29 and its 4th down??? I ran it back several times and somehow the catch was disallowed.

What in the heck is going on with this play... Princeton catch at the 12, guy is down. Ref moves ball back to the 29 and its 4th down??? I ran it back several times and somehow the catch was disallowed.
Pretty sure they called ineligible man downfield on that play. No idea if it was or it wasn’t. A couple huge penalties went against Princeton in the 4th quarter, but Princeton made 2 critical turnovers as well.

Don’t forget Coach Parker’s Teams are well known for untimely Penalties and mistakes. Sounds like tonight they beat themselves. Have to try again next season! Should have Solid Coach(es) and Players Returning or coming up to make another run at it!
Princeton returns nearly every key player next year. The defense should be absolutely dominant. They’ll have to find another gear on offense though.

We were talking about the Mason score
What’s the relevance of this ?
I think his point is that Springfield will almost assuredly win Region 2 again (they should cream Dublin Coffman), so the Region 4 winner will also draw Springfield for the 4th straight year.

Congratulations to Lakota West. Princeton had too many mistakes on offense to win this game. We should be a contender next year
Not sure Lakota West did anything special (just like Princeton did in Week 2) to win the game. They can’t rely on Moeller to hand them the game the way Princeton did tonight.

I think his point is that Springfield will almost assuredly win Region 2 again (they should cream Dublin Coffman), so the Region 4 winner will also draw Springfield for the 4th straight year.
Nope. He made a bad prediction on the Mason game and as usual is deflecting

Last edited:
Princeton returns nearly every key player next year. The defense should be absolutely dominant. They’ll have to find another gear on offense though.
It just seemed like they didn't fully really trust the sophomore qb. They definitely have to figure out how to open up this offense. The future is bright

well well well.....
It's groundhog day.... again
And we are here to talk about how a Parker coached team got outplayed and outcoached when it really mattered.

I've tried to talk you ridiculous homers thru the mountain of evidence displaying this several times, and am owed several apologies (which I know I will never get).

But please, let's hear 12 more posts about how young this team is and that they will be back next year. This team could still be in the cradle and it doesn't change the fact that this coaching staff can't coach a team, they can only assemble individual players and win the majority of their games on athletic ability alone rather than team coaching.

I'll add this one to YET ANOTHER example from this past decade, and look forward to you hopeless apologists replying with how wrong I am instead of admitting the truth I've been trying to explain to you for years now.

And we'll do it all over again next year.
Bill Murray Well Its Groundhog Day Again GIF

And right as I say that, the Princeton punter fumbled the snap in the end zone and had to scramble out before turning it over on downs at the 2. Not sure if a safety or giving West the ball on the 2 was better there.
Safety for sure