2023-24 WOAC FOOTBALL

Arrows fall 28-18 good year I seen two teams in the WOAC this year better than Brookville. Congratulations to both Ansonia and TV on advancing to the next round go WOAC.
Congrats to the Arrows on a great season, I was happy to see you guys battled with Brookville tonight. Congrats to Ansonia and TV for advancing.

Week 13 WOAC matchups! WOAC vs MAC

#14 St.Henry vs #2 Ansonia
#8 Anna vs #5 Tri-Village

Sites will be announced Sunday afternoon

And I love the fact the TV and Ansonia beat two OHC teams like drum, if you haven’t read the OHC thread it’s funny they think the WOAC is the CCC days and don’t realize the WOAC has been sending OHC schools home for the year since the league started.

Last edited:
And I love the fact the TV and Ansonia beat two OHC teams like drum, if you haven’t read the OHC thread it’s funny they think the WOAC is the CCC days and don’t realize WOAC have been sending OHC schools home for the year since the league started.
Also the fact that PS almost beat one of the best SWBL teams tonight really shows how tough this conference truly is and it’s really showing. It’s funny to read the ccc splitting up form and how people said this would be the worst conference in Ohio!

Big time unfortunate news for the A town Tigers. Starting running back went down and couldn’t really love his leg. Passed the ligament test went down again (screaming in pain) comes over to the sideline and says “it popped again I think it’s done” their last starting DB also went out with a concision after some clown goes helmet to helmet off the edge on a kneel down.

Big time unfortunate news for the A town Tigers. Starting running back went down and couldn’t really love his leg. Passed the ligament test went down again (screaming in pain) comes over to the sideline and says “it popped again I think it’s done” their last starting DB also went out with a concision after some clown goes helmet to helmet off the edge on a kneel down.
Are you talking about Weiss?

Stammen. Sorry, he’s listed as RB and Weiss at FB. Weiss had 45 touches tonight for 200+ yards. Schools single season rushing record nearing 2500. Looks to be an unfortunate ACL and or MCL tear.
Losing the WOAC defensive player of the year is a big loss. Let’s hope it’s not near as bad as it sounds. He’s a good basketball player too.

Losing the WOAC defensive player of the year is a big loss. Let’s hope it’s not near as bad as it sounds. He’s a good basketball player too.
Agreed. They played decent without him throwing a freshman out there at LB but of course he’s the DPOY for a reason. Yes I hope it’s nothing bad but if it is it’s a huge loss for their basketball team as well. He’s only a handful points from 1K as well. Poor kid.

Any guesses where TV and Ansonia will play at next week?
I could see Ansonia playing at Greenville again. I have no clue about TV