Baldwin-Wallace Poll on Issue 1 (abortion rights) in Ohio. It leads, 58–34%

All you have Dione ion this thread is lie.
Dionne Warwick GIF by The Ed Sullivan Show

Read the Issue. It plainly says that the government may prohibit abortions if fetal viability is determined to exist by a doctor, unless a doctor says the mother’s life is in jeopardy. Fetal viability means that a doctor judges that the fetus is developed to the point it could live outside the womb. Stop talking out of your arse.
"May" is not "will" so it may be prohibited and it just as likely may not, there is ZERO assurance anywhere in this amendment that there would be any limitations to fetal viability if it passes.

IF that "may" would turn into a "will" then it also explicitly states that fetal viability is at the judgement of the treating physician, whom can be the physician at the abortion clinic. And there is no accountability for their judgement call regardless because the amendment also relieves everyone of liability at any point "The State shall not, directly or indirectly, burden, penalize, prohibit, interfere with, or discriminate against a person or entity that assists with an individual exercising this right...

Man has zero say. You give a woman your junk and she does with it what she pleases. No different than when you give her your money. You may suggest what she buys but she will always get what she wants with the dough. It is what you agree to up front.
You must be a great dad.

We also have doctors that prescribe opioids when they should not knowing they are abused but we don't stop all doctors from prescribing drugs because of that.
There are restrictions on prescriptions.

I have never justified anything of the sort. You just made that up. I have simply said the government needs to stay out personal and medical decisions for women including those about reproduction.
It's not only about the woman, there is another life involved.

LOL. A euphemism? It’s the exact definition of the word …abortion.

Again, nobody wants your opinion of what constitutes life.
It's not opinion, it's science...but we aren't trusting the science anymore apparently.

You must be a great dad.
Man has zero say. You give a woman your junk and she does with it what she pleases. No different than when you give her your money. You may suggest what she buys but she will always get what she wants with the dough. It is what you agree to up front.

ProV1 is the very example of the cuck simp feminized male that is leading this nation to its down fall.
The above statement from this cuck is perfect.

So we are trusting abortion doctors to act ethically regarding viability?
Trust is not part of this equation unless you are the patient. I don‘t need or want your trust of my doctor. Actually now that I think about it, I would change doctors if you trusted mine.

There are restrictions on prescriptions.
Sure. And there could be restrictions on abortion. That is a separate issue. This is like the right to free speech. It is not unlimited and is restricted by law.

It's not only about the woman, there is another life involved.
One could argue it is also about another life at some point. That said, that question is the basis for all kinds of illogical arguments that do not need to be injected into a woman's right to make a reproductive decision.

ProV1 is the very example of the cuck simp feminized male that is leading this nation to its down fall.
The above statement from this cuck is perfect.
A woman can get a legal abortion without the man’s permission. He has no say in the decision. Anybody who thinks that the man should have to give permission for a woman to have an abortion is a scumbag. Thank God we don’t live in a country that still treats woman that way.

Your insurance company is part of the healthcare system. Believe it or not, it’s part of the checks and balances for making sure you’re not paying for an expensive test your son didn’t need…by physicians.
It was more than a test it was knee surgery so he could walk and run again.

Sure. And there could be restrictions on abortion. That is a separate issue. This is like the right to free speech. It is not unlimited and is restricted by law.
The left doesn't want restrictions...my body, my choice up to the moment of birth.

Trust is not part of this equation unless you are the patient. I don‘t need or want your trust of my doctor. Actually now that I think about it, I would change doctors if you trusted mine.
Of course trust is part of the equation as codified in the law...leaving viability for late term abortion up to the abortion provider...the law implicitly trusts them to make an ethical decision. Who's turning away a paying customer?