Midwest Athletic Conference 2023

Who Wins The MAC in 2023?

• Total voters
New Bremen had some really nice boys' track teams that had a chance at the state title. They tended to peak at regionals and not do quite as well at the state meet.

I heard the Osborne kid isn't even playing football this year. Rumor has it he is concentrating on wrestling full time.
If that's true, that's a crying shame. Would have been far and away the leader in the clubhouse for MAC OPOY. Fun player to watch.

so how good of a wrestler is the boy? and what positions did he play
He played QB/WR/RB and DB. Would have almost assuredly been the QB this year. I don't know what he finished with, but last year at one point he had 4 passing TDs, 4 rushing TDs, and 4 receiving TDs.

If that's true, that's a crying shame. Would have been far and away the leader in the clubhouse for MAC OPOY. Fun player to watch.
I’m not sure far and away is the correct term, I think the QB from Minster will for sure be in the conversation, maybe betting favorite would have been more accurate.

Outside of Marion, I think Versailles is going to be excellent this year! Their senior class has been dominant at all levels. They definitely have the potential to run the table during the regular season and meet an outstanding Kirtland team in the finals. Aside from Versailles, Minster is going to be an interesting team to watch. They have played a lot of young players the last two years (freshman and sophomores). These upcoming junior and senior classes have also been very good at all levels. It will be interesting to see if they take a step up this year. Coldwater will be Coldwater which means I expect they will be in the hunt to the very end as always. New Bremen will also be fun to watch as everyone is wondering how they will do post-Homan at QB. Can they stay in the top 3 of the conference on a regular basis? It seemed Anna & DSJ were also young teams last year so they could be potential dark horses although I don't expect them to hang with Marion or Versailles. I honestly haven't heard much about Ft. Recovery or St. Henry for next year. Hopefully someone can enlighten us. Finally, Parkway has a long way to go but there is always optimism when a new coach comes into town. Time will tell.
I’m interested to see how Minster losing some coaches to Parkway will affect them. But I do think they should be very competitive. Of note this is Versailles last year playing Celina in the opener.

I’m interested to see how Minster losing some coaches to Parkway will affect them. But I do think they should be very competitive. Of note this is Versailles last year playing Celina in the opener.
i think they picked up a couple coaches from the Sidney program...

I heard the Osborne kid isn't even playing football this year. Rumor has it he is concentrating on wrestling full time. So I was actually thinking 6-4 record. Though Versailles does have a few other guys that will help get some wins.
I heard the O line has all put on 50 pounds of muscle that will completely dominate the Line of Scrimmage . Osborne probably figured playing QB wouldn't be a challenge.
Hang in there Tigertime, football will be here soon.

I’m not sure far and away is the correct term, I think the QB from Minster will for sure be in the conversation, maybe betting favorite would have been more accurate.
Senior vs Junior in the MAC means nearly an automatic win for the senior.

I heard the O line has all put on 50 pounds of muscle that will completely dominate the Line of Scrimmage . Osborne probably figured playing QB wouldn't be a challenge.
Hang in there Tigertime, football will be here soon.
If that's the case and he does play it will be a good year. And for anyone to think that the Osborne kid is going to have to "carry the team" is about to find out. I think this team has quite a few athletes.

There is no possible way that 5 high school offensive lineman put on 50 pounds of muscle in a single offseason.
They put on twice as much muscle as the average person could gain in a whole year, in a single offseason. Whatever they're doing, it's frightening.

Well, we know who is # 1, ML. Probably # 2, CW, #3 NB, # 4 VT, # 5 DSJ, #6 SH,
It will be interesting to see the 4 other program coach this year and see if they out coach some of these programs in top 6.

Well, we know who is # 1, ML. Probably # 2, CW, #3 NB, # 4 VT, # 5 DSJ, #6 SH,
It will be interesting to see the 4 other program coach this year and see if they out coach some of these programs in top 6.
Honestly in my opinion it goes
1. ML
2. CW
3. NB
4. DSJ
5. Versailles
6. SH
7. FR
8. Min
9. Anna
10. Parkway

UH is that a live bait or a lure? Nightcrawler? Soft Craw? Uh sugar is only good for carp. bottom dwellers does that sound familiar?
Uh, I got sent to purgatory for way more less than this. Uh who do you know or are related to?
Uh, ugh fish breathe. Uh tic-tacs are in order. Modified French kiss. You country boys are all a little weird.
My little power bottom was so sad I wasn't responding he had to hit me up 3 times to get me to respond.
They always come back to big momma.