Republican Governor Nixes Thousands of Green Energy Jobs

So, the article actually originates here--

And this is the actual author--

mtaft

Molly Taft

Follow
Writing about climate change, renewable energy, and Big Oil/Big Gas/Big Everything for Earther. Formerly of the Center for Public Integrity & Nexus Media News. I'm very tall & have a very short dog.

Hubman linked Chinese propaganda and Climate Hysteria propaganda all rolled in to one! Great job, hubby!

lmao

mtaft

Molly Taft

Follow
Writing about climate change, renewable energy, and Big Oil/Big Gas/Big Everything for Earther. Formerly of the Center for Public Integrity & Nexus Media News. I'm very tall & have a very short dog.

Hubman linked Chinese propaganda and Climate Hysteria propaganda all rolled in to one! Great job, hubby!

lmao
hub is a fish. A tool. A useful idiot. Damn. :(

You just hate to see it.

mtaft

Molly Taft

Follow

lmao
i really don't want to read what a HUBMAN posts.... is anywhere in the story a Black guy goes to jail because of whitey????

‘Made in Virginia’ cannot be a front for the Chinese Communist Party,” Youngkin said.

Not wanting to be dependent upon anti-democracy, anti-human rights, communist China is now "fear mongering."

Good to know who our enemies are.
so does America put the same set of rules on China companies that China does to American companies that build in China?

Strip mining lithium, no viable way to dispose of used batteries or solar panels, wind turbines killing wildlife. Enriching China, bankrupting Americans. That's green energy.