Yappi Mods are asleep at the wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting discussion. I'm always listening to the constructive criticism. Some people think this site is moderated too much and want the wild, wild west. Others want it moderated much closer.

As to my personal biases, it's not tough to find out which school I support. For the most part, I won't even be biased in those discussions. When it comes to other schools, I really don't have a bias. I enjoy the banter and roll my eyes at some discussions. It is more babysitting than active bias.

Sorry for those that don't like the Massillon thread. Most of you realize that any thread with Massillon is instant conflict.

If your post has been edited or deleted, many times it is because an offensive post started a string of posts and leaving your post up would have been an orphaned post that didn't have any context.

Lastly, if you see a post that is inappropriate, assume I didn't see it (I probably didn't) and use the report post feature.
I think increasing the amount you pay the Moderators might yield better results

I think increasing the amount you pay the Moderators might yield better results
I've been thinking of charging a fine of $1.00 per deleted post, account is locked when they get to $10 in fines until the fine is paid. Moderators would be paid on a per-deleted-post basis.

I've been thinking of charging a fine of $1.00 per deleted post, account is locked when they get to $10 in fines until the fine is paid. Moderators would be paid on a per-deleted-post basis.
1669151310366.png

Better than Trump’s insurrection!
WoW you got a serious case of DJT Syndrome.
You must be a Follower of The Fake News and or Woefully under edgumcated or have your Masters.
First and Foremost it was another Antifa New Year Extravaganza Jan 6th.
Let’s see The BLM/Antifa Summer of Love Tour Results
2 Billion in Damage/ 25Deaths/ Over 200 Federal Buildings Damaged.
Jan 6th Results
1 Death a Air Force Veteran unarmed. Shot by a Capitol Policeman
2.5 Million in Damage.
Your Statement is pure DJT Syndrome.

Dude, ain't you tired of winning yet? So much winning. Tsk tsk tsk.

Seriously wipe the turd off your shoe already.
Quit filling the streets and this site with your Turds
and I won’t have that problem.
Can I borrow some paper from you. I know you have overstock.
Just like Ricky Bobby says If you ain’t First your Last.
The Truth Hurts.

Kind of an outside observer here. Which Massillon fans troll other threads? They should be permitted to have their own threads and they shouldn't be trolled. Fact: regardless they have not won a play-off championship, they still are one of the most solid programs in the state and one of the most storied. They play by the same rules certainly as the private schools (even though I'll be rooting for one, should it come to that). Their fans should be allowed to have their threads with the team they are playing. The team they are playing should be able to have threads not trolled by every f-in moron jealous of Massillon's accomplishments.
they're snowflakes who need safe spaces but are free to go on any thread and post anything they want.

the one thing they can't stand is the truth known.
they run and whine when someone posts the truth about their head coach / wife team having been paid $1.8 M so far, have never won anything, and neither one teaches a single class.

they don't like it when the truth gets posted about their "program" and then immediately start the defamation and doxxing and adhominem

because that's the only thing they know. they don't like it when the truth about their former chair of finance Al Crissey is known

or the truth about the live tiger mascot cub in a cage scam that was so dear to their identity and traditions.

that they had one bred every year and then ditched it like an empty popcorn box after they used it for ten weeks and didn't GAF what happened to it once they got rid of it.

stuff like that that they don't want anyone to know about, they have to be protected from that kind of stuff, the truth.

Last edited:
I must have posted over 1000 posts denigrating Massillon and its fans, especially when they went on about the paper titles. I don't recall ever have one of my posts deleted or banned. And I said a lot of nasty stuff which I have now apologized for. So I don't think there's any validity of a cabal of Massillon fans controlling Yappi.

Have you considered doing this?⬇️

View attachment 36437
NOT REALLY. THOSE THAT SUFFER WITH ALL CAPS SYNDROME
WILL BE PLEASED TO KNOW THAT THEY WON'T BE BRUTALIZED
BY ME MUCH LONGER. AT THE END OF THIS SEASON
I WILL BE DONE WITH PREDICTING OHIO HIGHSCHOOL GAMES FROM MY
HOME IN ORLANDO, FLORIDA FOR BIG TIME SPORTS. MY TIME ON YAPPI WILL
BE DONE. SO NO MORE ALL CAPS FROM ME. CAP HATERS CAN ALL BREATH
A SIGH OF RELIEF.

WoW you got a serious case of DJT Syndrome.
You must be a Follower of The Fake News and or Woefully under edgumcated or have your Masters.
First and Foremost it was another Antifa New Year Extravaganza Jan 6th.
Let’s see The BLM/Antifa Summer of Love Tour Results
2 Billion in Damage/ 25Deaths/ Over 200 Federal Buildings Damaged.
Jan 6th Results
1 Death a Air Force Veteran unarmed. Shot by a Capitol Policeman
2.5 Million in Damage.
Your Statement
So your a member of the Tin Foil hat brigade AKA The MAGA Cult! Just when I thought…….😂

I must have posted over 1000 posts denigrating Massillon and its fans, especially when they went on about the paper titles. I don't recall ever have one of my posts deleted or banned. And I said a lot of nasty stuff which I have now apologized for. So I don't think there's any validity of a cabal of Massillon fans controlling Yappi.
AGREED

A SIGH OF RELIEF.
We don't actually mind the ALL CAPS, for what its worth.

A SIGH OF RELIEF.
that "all caps is yelling" complaint is so AOL.

Ill venmo you $20.00. Depending on who wins the finals, I probably should be good until around summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.