Abbott sends migrants to Martha's Vineyard.

You are clearly in the top 10 of Yappi liars. Not the worst but still in the top 10.

So, you are admitting you staged a pic and lied to the Yappi community for 3 days, but it's okay because you believe I'm a bigger liar than you even though you can't prove it.

My superpowers in making you look stupid are becoming legendary.

Good times.

So you threw out something and wont back it up. Typical. Have fun in Florida, I'm sure the Governor will use some of your revenue to fly some Venezuelans to Boston or Hartford.🤣
Sure I backed it up. Posted a pic of the pot of decaf. DeSantis wastes the money of every resident or visitor of Florida but that will not stop me from having fun. Thanks.

So, you are admitting you staged a pic and lied to the Yappi community for 3 days, but it's okay because you believe I'm a bigger liar than you even though you can't prove it.

My superpowers in making you look stupid are becoming legendary.

Good times.
When did I say that? I simply said you lie a lot after you acted super butt hurt when I called you out on it.

Sure I backed it up. Posted a pic of the pot of decaf. DeSantis wastes the money of every resident or visitor of Florida but that will not stop me from having fun. Thanks.
You are really dense

The Biden administration estimates 2.5 million illegal aliens entered this fiscal year.

People lie when they cannot get what they want with the truth. For progressives that is always.
Illegals are not the topic here. Illegals are not being put on planes and busses and moved around the country. We have a multi billion dollar wall that keeps Illegals out.

Plenty of migrants in my neighborhood. Landscapers hire them, over 50% of flooring installers I deal with. Masons. Hotel staff. Vital to our economy.
Getting lazy citizens off their butts is vital to the economy, not importing people who don't give a crap about America and have no skin in the game.

No, you said corruption should be confronted then pivoted and said I should confront it. Dense.

Plenty of migrants in my neighborhood. Landscapers hire them, over 50% of flooring installers I deal with. Masons. Hotel staff. Vital to our economy.
All those migrant workers live in your neighborhood or they just come in your neighborhood to work?

So they are transporting illegals and dumping them in American cities and towns? That is just wrong. These governors should be brought up on charges then.
Blame the Feds for letting them in in the first place. Biden administration has been transporting them and dumping in cities and towns. Bring charges on them as well.

All those migrant workers live in your neighborhood or they just come in your neighborhood to work?
Plenty live in my neighborhood. I'm sure there are some in most neighborhoods. Family that lives next to me drives medical/ wheelchair transport vehicles. Father and oldest son. 2 youngest kids go to same school my kids went to. They are all around us. Don't be scared. They are just human beings after all. Mostly very nice.

Getting lazy citizens off their butts is vital to the economy, not importing people who don't give a crap about America and have no skin in the game.
I think they care a good bit, actually. What skin do you have in the game?

We're all migrants and "Them" reeks of a similar statement. I have black friends. They are American workers hopefully. Of course you don't think that way. Globalists are anti United States.

"Many are asylum-seekers, legally allowed to seek refuge from political and other types of persecution, and the U.S. is largely unable to return them given the lack of agreements with their home countries."

Are these "asylum-seekers" trying to escape political persecution or just their countries failed economies? No desire to try and improve their own country? Are some immigrants being given special treatment just because of their country political views?

Plenty live in my neighborhood. I'm sure there are some in most neighborhoods. Family that lives next to me drives medical/ wheelchair transport vehicles. Father and oldest son. 2 youngest kids go to same school my kids went to. They are all around us. Don't be scared. They are just human beings after all. Mostly very nice.
I am hardly scared just trying to see if they live in your neighborhood or if you consider them doing work in your neighborhood as part of the neighborhood. If you go back and read what you posted you will understand why I asked.

Maybe

When is a sanctuary city no longer a sanctuary city?!?!?!?

Answer: When the illegal immigrants actually show up!
Sanctuary does not even apply in these circumstances. It is pointless to send them there. Sanctuary means nothing more than the local jurisdiction does not notify ICE about an individual's legal status in the absence of any other violation of the law. Since these people are all registered, known, and in a legal process, there is no need for that local jurisdiction to report anything. The feds have it all, already. Duh.

"Many are asylum-seekers, legally allowed to seek refuge from political and other types of persecution, and the U.S. is largely unable to return them given the lack of agreements with their home countries."

Are these "asylum-seekers" trying to escape political persecution or just their countries failed economies? No desire to try and improve their own country? Are some immigrants being given special treatment just because of their country political views?
Most are coming from communist countries.

1663854643971.png

Most are coming from communist countries.
Yes I realize that. Why should that be a reason to give them special treatment over other immigrants? Just because their country is communist it doesn't mean they are being unfairly prosecuted. I asked if it is a political reason or a failed economy why they are coming here? Are people from Mexico coming because of their government?

The gray panther breakfast club is getting a pretty good kick out of it this morning. The Tilton not serving decaf is like the worst kept secret in Logan co.

I told Dad to have them all on alert for a fat buzzed bastard ordering BPR. They don't want to miss the chance to laugh in his lying fat face.
Logan Co?! Does Charlie Bush's still have those awesome pies ?