First Set of Rankings for the 2022-23 Season

I think holding your kid back is cheating at its finest,we need to put a stop to this .This is telling our kids that we don’t think they are good enough and run from your fears! I think it’s bad for the sport and when your kid is 16 in the 9th grade it is sad or when your 20 years old graduating high school is really sad lol it comical
Well we now know you likely have a below average little Johny, who gets beat up because those rough and better wrestlers are 3 months older? 4 months? hmmmm 4 months and 9 days???? 6 months and 2 weeks??? Did you complain when little johny lost to the younger boys too because they had facial hair ?!? Common denominator crybabies like yourself never have a son who is an elite competitor.

Why do people hold back then.
People hold back because their kid may not be there mentally wrestling is more of a mental sport than physical had a talk with a wrestling parent who coaches and he said that he doesn't talk to his son after a loss in a tournament. I am the complete opposite because if I don't talk to my son after a loss he will mentally check out. People hold back for numerous reasons if your kid is going to be elite then he will be elite I am tired of hearing the whining and complaining about holdbacks to me it's the same thing I hear about black wrestlers oh they're just athletic they're not that good.

People hold back because their kid may not be there mentally wrestling is more of a mental sport than physical had a talk with a wrestling parent who coaches and he said that he doesn't talk to his son after a loss in a tournament. I am the complete opposite because if I don't talk to my son after a loss he will mentally check out. People hold back for numerous reasons if your kid is going to be elite then he will be elite I am tired of hearing the whining and complaining about holdbacks to me it's the same thing I hear about black wrestlers oh they're just athletic they're not that good.
I don’t think the comparison of hold backs and “ black” wrestlers has a lot of similarities or validity. Some wrestlers from any race may be more “ athletic “ than their opponent. Kyle Dake versus Jordan Burroughs… etc etc. Thats a different debate entirely.

Well we now know you likely have a below average little Johny, who gets beat up because those rough and better wrestlers are 3 months older? 4 months? hmmmm 4 months and 9 days???? 6 months and 2 weeks??? Did you complain when little johny lost to the younger boys too because they had facial hair ?!? Common denominator crybabies like yourself never have a son who is an elite competitor
Angry elf

Updated - www.borofanohio.net

D1: 106, 113, 132, 144
D2: NONE
D3: 144, 150

Sorry for the delay, I had a fantasy football draft tonight that took FOR-EV-ERRRR.
1661521216926.gif

Last edited:
..and now I see Garrison Weisner has moved to 113 and dropped from #5(?) at 106 to #9 at 113. Not surprising. Allows the younger Medina to move into the 106 spot - and assume DeLunia has moved to 120 but is not ranked there.

BTW - it is Micah Medina at 126 (not Marcus - although if it was meant to be Marcus Blaze at 126 for Clay, I'll begrudgingly take that in a trade ;))

No changes today.

I will be switching to Monday-Wednesday-Friday updates thru October 31 (I am avoiding weekend updates due to all of the upcoming events throughout September and October).

Looking at Darby......... have there ever been 6 champs from the central? If its happened, its been a while for sure.

If the rankings hold we could have this.

113 1. Jaxson Rosselli (Olentangy Liberty) Junior
132 1. Omar Ayoub (Dublin Coffman) Junior
144 1. Ty Wilson (Dublin Scioto) Junior
157 1. Ethan Birden (Dublin Coffman) Junior
190 1. Camden McDanel (Teays Valley) Senior
215 1. Dylan Russo (Olentangy Liberty) Senior

All pretty solid. Now the central overall looks pretty slim at some of the weights according to the rankings. Got some opportunities for guys to step up.

I did a little research. Here is Darby since 2013.
Year - Champ - runner up
2021 - 5 3
2020 - na
2019 - 2 2
2018 - 2 2
2017 - 2 4
2016 - 4 3
2015 - 3 6
2014 - 3 0
2013 - 2 3