PAC 2022

It was just a matter of time. Ive heard for 2-3 years now that other PAC schools were complaining about the student athletes that were starting to attend CVCA. I went to school across the street when CVCA basically had no sports. Now they are getting some of the top athletes (boys and girls basketball as an example) and it wasnt sitting well with the rest of the league. As the only private school in the league, Im sure the others schools felt that its only going to get harder to compete.
The other part is their increasing size. Being private wasn’t that big of a deal. But when you’re a D3 school in a league of D4-6 schools AND the only private school, could see that ruffling feathers.

Based on what I’ve seen and heard, I truly believe South wins the league this year pretty easily. “Some” of the PAC schools are going to really regret bringing these guys into the league.

Based on what I’ve seen and heard, I truly believe South wins the league this year pretty easily. “Some” of the PAC schools are going to really regret bringing these guys into the league.
I don't know that long term they are going to present a massive problem but I think they're the clear favorite this season

Planning a whole 22 man team around one guy is never a good plan in my opinion.
Yeah, if he got hurt, that's tough luck. If he transferred . . . that's not great either. That said, a kid/family that makes a move like that late in the summer from the outside looking in (ie - have NO knowledge about the situation) you'd think there was already bad blood with the coaches or they weren't the kind of person you'd want.

Yeah, if he got hurt, that's tough luck. If he transferred . . . that's not great either. That said, a kid/family that makes a move like that late in the summer from the outside looking in (ie - have NO knowledge about the situation) you'd think there was already bad blood with the coaches or they weren't the kind of person you'd want.
No known bad blood with the coaches. Maybe bigger school with more eyeballs from colleges.

Well - NW was able to move the ball on the ground against Revere. However they're best chance at a score ended with an INT in the endzone by Revere. The QB situation is a total mess/disaster, we are entering week 1 and still have no idea who is playing the position, so there's that. Defense did not look great either. I see Revere as a bottom third team in the suburban - the scrimmage ended 2-0 Revere. Based on what I've seen, we should be somewhere square in the middle of the standings in the PAC.

Canton South (undefeated in league play)
CVCA
Triway
Northwest
Fairless
Manchester
Orrville
Tuslaw

This is my prediction on standings this year....NW and Fairless could probably flip flop, just would like to see Fairless start the season like they did last year before I make that change.

Anyone have any updates on the land of Johnny Cash love - Fairless? They significantly upgraded those facilities, but how much do they have coming back from the last 2 years? Just curious if we're going to have to go through another season of Ring of Fire videos that ends in ashes first week of the playoffs?

Well - NW was able to move the ball on the ground against Revere. However they're best chance at a score ended with an INT in the endzone by Revere. The QB situation is a total mess/disaster, we are entering week 1 and still have no idea who is playing the position, so there's that. Defense did not look great either. I see Revere as a bottom third team in the suburban - the scrimmage ended 2-0 Revere. Based on what I've seen, we should be somewhere square in the middle of the standings in the PAC.
Sounds like they may have to return to what put them on the map 20 years ago and just run power down your throat

That kid was hurt all the time. Real toughness issues. Not reliable. You got to be on the field to contribute and make a difference. Manchester is probably better off without him.