Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

Lol @ “under siege”. :LOL:
While I chuckled at the "under siege, raided, and occupied" quip, this was probably the best thing that could happen for his presidential chances in 2024 and is probably a shot in the arm for the 'Pubs in the midterms.

The beginning and ending of this prepared statement tries to correlate FBI = Democrat controlled. His diehard "drain the swamp" base is going to lop that up and give him major early momentum should he declare a '24 run near or shortly after the midterms.

While I chuckled at the "under siege, raided, and occupied" quip, this was probably the best thing that could happen for his presidential chances in 2024 and is probably a shot in the arm for the 'Pubs in the midterms.

The beginning and ending of this prepared statement tries to correlate FBI = Democrat controlled. His diehard "drain the swamp" base is going to lop that up and give him major early momentum should he declare a '24 run near or shortly after the midterms.
Agreed. He’ll never see the inside of a jail cell. And we get to see a Trump v. DeSantis cat fight as an added bonus? The lead up to 2024 is gonna be lit! :love:

Last edited:
So you are certain that there is no evidence? That is called bias. In your mind Trump can do no wrong and he is never guilty of anything regardless of what evidence they produce.
Actually in our country Trump is presumed innocent. It's kinda fundamental here.

Reactions: y2h

Agreed. He’ll never see the inside of a jail cell. And we get to see a Trump v. DeSantis cat fight as an added bonus? The lead up to 2024 is gonna be lit! :love:

If nothing else, I bet they find a few GOP Senators’ ballz in that safe. Lol.

Neither one is going to be the next President!

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Do you understand what a search warrant is?
Supposedly, but we are talking about the ex-President of the USA, the Feds better have an airtight case for this search warrant otherwise it will look like a political witch-hunt. Like I said the beefed-up IRS bogeyman is coming to a house near you next tax season.