Roe v Wade will be overturned according to SCOTUS draft

Why does Merrick Garland have a problem with it?
You'd have to ask him? ?‍♂️

While you're at it, feel free to ask Governor Glenn Youngkin (R) the same question. Virginia law specifically prohibits “picketing” a “residence or dwelling place” in a manner that disrupts their right to “tranquility” in their home. Has he done anything yet?

While you're at it, feel free to ask Governor Glenn Youngkin (R) the same question. Virginia law specifically prohibits “picketing” a “residence or dwelling place” in a manner that disrupts their right to “tranquility” in their home. Has he done anything yet?
King whataboutism strikes again ?
Proud Rowan Atkinson GIF by Working Title

Kavanaugh lives in Chevy Chase MD if I'm not mistaken.

And there's no need to ask Garland anything.

The law is the law, and he is the highest law enforcement official in the United States.

He's catering to the woke, radical Left.

Kavanaugh lives in Chevy Chase MD if I'm not mistaken.
Yup. You're right. Larry Hogan (R) is his Gov. I guess he simply wrote a letter to Garland instead of doing anything himself.
And there's no need to ask Garland anything.

The law is the law, and he is the highest law enforcement official in the United States.
And I said that I had no problem with enforcement of said law. Likely a fine, jail time, or both given the intent. ?‍♂️
He's catering to the woke, radical Left.
Are you surprised? Lol. That's what AG's do now. They cater to the POTUS/party that placed them in position.