List the new insane political policies

Not new but...The Big Lie! Most secure election ever.
Don't even get me started with the vaccine lies they tried to sell. There is no less 5 deadly doosies right there and they are still pushing the kill shoot even on the kids.

Last edited:
I'll start with Cow facts
Back in the early '90's, I rented a basement apartment in Hockessin Delaware from a guy who was a DuPont scientist. He recieved his undergrad degree from Penn State and his doctorate degree from Iowa State.

Proudly displayed on his wall was a plaque about his patent for a flatulence resistance soy bean. Apparently the idea was if cattle don't have gas, they eat more and become larger faster. That patent should be worth a mint now!

Back in the early '90's, I rented a basement apartment in Hockessin Delaware from a guy who was a DuPont scientist. He recieved his undergrad degree from Penn State and his doctorate degree from Iowa State.

Proudly displayed on his wall was a plaque about his patent for a flatulence resistance soy bean. Apparently the idea was if cattle don't have gas, they eat more and become larger faster. That patent should be worth a mint now!
What can we do about the bison farts ? Bring buffalo robes back in fashion ?