Slipping with young voters, Biden struggles recreate 2020 magic

The one trick they can still pull with young voters is something with federal student debt. They keep pushing back the payments restarting.

If they were to do something in the early fall regarding it, it could energize some young voters and sway them back.

Other than that, I have no idea what else they could do

The one trick they can still pull with young voters is something with federal student debt. They keep pushing back the payments restarting.

If they were to do something in the early fall regarding it, it could energize some young voters and sway them back.

You don't want to see Joe with an Insta or YouTube as a geriatric Danny Duncan ? You never know......

Well, you always have Marcon to fall back on.

Last edited:

Hopefully that would backfire, and every young voter who was responsible and paid their debt would vote against the Ds.

Hopefully that would backfire, and every young voter who was responsible and paid their debt would vote against the Ds.
If you think voters can be swayed by a few thousand bucks then the GOP is in big Trouble. Sleepy Joe and the Dems gave billions in stimulus payments to the entire country. The GOP voted against it. I guess the red wave isn’t coming after all.

Blue wave
Season 12 Crying GIF

Actually the "trick" they would have to pull would be to NOT DO ANYTHING PRIOR TO THE MIDTERM ELECTION. At that point they will promise to do something if enough dems are elected, otherwise you ( pointing at the youth with huge college debt) will have to pay your debt back if the Republicans take over.

So I fully expect uncle Joe to do one more kick of the financial can right before midterms. Drama always brings out the suckers on both sides of the spectrum.

Actually the "trick" they would have to pull would be to NOT DO ANYTHING PRIOR TO THE MIDTERM ELECTION. At that point they will promise to do something if enough dems are elected, otherwise you ( pointing at the youth with huge college debt) will have to pay your debt back if the Republicans take over.
Now, that's magic.

Agreed.
He does seem to be working incrementally in that direction. Heating up the water slowly so the frog doesn't realize it's being cooked, as it were.